CONTEXT SKIN Intensive Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

by CONTEXT SKIN

Formulated with natural ingredients, fortified with broad-spectrum SPF, and free of harmful parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, this daily moisturizer fits the criteria of the most discerning skincare expert. As for the rest of us? It just works-brightening, firming, and hydrating skin-and smells like a dream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CONTEXT SKIN Intensive Daily Moisturizer SPF 15!
Diana P.
Hanover , PA
I love this product it is a very great value for the price. Very nice packaging..I’m a repeat customer that wants quality products.
Meagan T.
Theodore, AL
I love this product so much. It lasts sooo long. The packaging is so sleek and compact.
Lauren C.
Glen Gardner
Great moisturizer. Love the way it keeps oil from seeping out. Lays nicely under makeup
Joelly G.
novato
The context skin oil cream is the best you can use it al over your face. What I love the most is that it really does moisturize your face. I personally use it over night because when I wake up make face feels so good.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
quoia M.
Crandall, TX
I love this and like the way this product works and how it moisturizing the skin too as we ll
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
This product is amazing worth every penny out of my pocket it truly gave me great results at one use the packaging is great and so is the product.'
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
This is a real good product it's a good moisturizer for my face I use it often probably once or twice a week
Вяра В.
Shumen
Thanks to this product my face was full of pimples and breakouts. I don’t recommend this to anyone!
Carmelo B.
Marquelia, Guerrero
Hata perfectamente las zonas secas, aunque he batallado con la sensación que deja en algunos tipos de piel

Looking for your answer?