BY CONTAINER STORE

Container Store Storage and Organization Store
  • "They have a great selection of organizational products for every room of the home." in 5 reviews
  • "I am an organization freak and could spend hours shopping here and planning out organization for every aspect of our home and lives." in 3 reviews
madison đź’–.
Newark, DE
When you go in here you will buy things you don’t need, youll also find containers for things you didn’t even know you needed containers for. It’s very cluttered in there and kinda overwhelming but you will find whatever you are looking for and more.
Erin M.
Do you love organization? Do you want everything to have a home and be in a proper spot? Don't shop this store or website unless you've got a full paycheck! I absolutely love the diversity of product range from kitchen to office to vanity. Check them out!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I went into the store to originally purchase storage bins I couldn't get over all of the functional and cool looking decorative storage bins they have. I get a lot of packages and such in the mail and I need more organizational bins to store the stuff I do have and love but my hubby wanted me to keep it so it was all out of the way for the kids to get into which I wanted to and this store has helped solve all of our small storage space issues. I could spend our entire pay checks on this one store alone if I was left on my own.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
For my very busy people this is like heaven. If you never have time or you just need more spaces/ areas cleaner this store is for you. They have so many containers for storage. Si eres de esas personas que necesita organizarse esta tienda tiendo un montĂłn de contenedores para guardar cosas. Tienen bastante variedad, todos muy diferentes para que se puede elegir entre tus preferencias.
Savannah S.
Merritt Is, FL
I've been here a couple of times with my sister, it's her favorite store, and I really liked it both times I shopped there. I found some items that worked perfectly for a space I've been working on for a while now. I don't have one close by, but I wish I did, because I really would like to shop here more often.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I haven't physically been to the store but the website is magical! I spend hours just browsing the site and I lost track of time dreaming up ideas for organizing my home! The container store has everything I could ever need! I'm going to go to the store itself soon, there is one an hour away from me in Orlando!!
Victoria G.
This is a store that I like to go in alone, and revel in the organization, lol... I am an organized person, I love having a container or place specifically for everything, so this store is like Heaven to me. Not to mention the variety of different sizes of everything is so cute and fun... even their wrapping paper is phenomenal! Their kitchen and bedroom organization sections are my favorite, I always find the best things here. Love this place and definitely recommend it!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This store has the most amazing cute baskets ever! I absolutely loved organizing my linen closet because of the cute baskets I found there! It's definitely not cheap though- Marshall's has really cute comparable baskets that are cheaper- but not in every size. Container store had exactly the right sizes I needed to fit my closet!
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
This place is my organizational happy place, so many options! Everyone is always super helpful and nice. I definitely go overboard there but so worth it. My makeup collection and closet are so organized now. Once I move I can't wait to organize the kitchen next. If you don't have a store location near you. Look at their website!
Lauren W.
This is what I imagine Heaven to be like. This store has anything and everything your organizational heart could desire. They have things to organize your entire house, car, or office. They also have great quality wrapping paper at Christmas and fun little stocking stuffers.
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Is it worth the hype in your opinion?
Madeline M.
Do they have a website ??
Check W.
Montgomery, AL
I love love love this its great if you haven't already go buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarah w.
West Point, NY
I love our container store! but i feel like i get better deals at bigger box stores. anyone else??
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Rate on a scale from 1-10??