BY CONTADINA

Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This is a good sweet tomato paste. This can be used for a variety of recipes such as chili or pasta. The flavor is quite bold and on the sweet side. It's cheap and makes great tomato soup. You can get this from almost any grocery store.
Jennifer B.
Dade City
There are no substitutes for this tomato paste. I absolutely must buy the six pack because I use this paste in pasta sauces, chilli, sofrito, seafood sauces, crockpot beans, and redone leftovers. Therefore, the prospect of running out is not an option for me. I love this sh...stuff !
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
My go to brand. Always fresh and full of flavor. Helps makes every dinner complete:) and with many flavor options
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Love this tomato paste! Rich and robust! Flavors my dish well, each time! Great price! I got this at my local grocery store.
Gledys H.
My family loves this paste. It is the only brand we have ever used for our weekly Saturday spaghetti dinner tradition.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I use this product in my chili. Sweet yet savory flavor. Always a success never a let down. My family loves my chili!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Always great for pasta. Stock up when it goes on sale for sure! Usually the store brand works just as good.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
Love this brand. Perfect size for everything from chili ,spaghetti, to meatloaf. Love this tomato paste
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Really great for sauces and chili. Good amount in this can for smaller batches. Great taste
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
I love this product.. this is a key ingredient in my homemade lasagna ...try it out!