BY CONTADINA

Contadina Roma Style Tomatoes™ Tomato Paste. see more...

Buy on Target*
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
This is my go to tomato product to add to all my Italian dishes!! This makes everything taste better and little goes a long way!! It taste delicious and super cheap. A total must have in my pantry!!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Tomato Paste 12 oz
Love this brand make all my good recipes with this only this tomato paste because the color and the flavor healthy too
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
My family has an old marinara recipe and this is the only brand of tomato paste that we use in it. We also use their crushed and whole tomatoes and love all of them. Always seem very fresh and add wonderful flavor.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
This is such a great tomato paste! My family uses this in our favorite pizza sauce recipe. It has such a great robust flavor. I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth  s.
El Paso, TX
Although there is cheaper priced products like this one, this paste has a great taste and is just really good.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Foodie Expert
I use this to add to my own canned tomatoes to make spaghetti sauce. This paste is very delicious and I like the flavor it adds
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this all the time when making sauce. It's a great product at a great price. I will continue to buy.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Foodie Expert
I always have a can of this on hand.. helps thicken homemade tomato sauce very well! I used this recently to make homemade pizza sauce and it was soooo good!
Kelley S.
Richmond, IN
Perfect for the base of any minestrone, homemade marinara or other tomato-based soup or sauce. Bold flavor and perfect consistency. I always have this stocked in my pantry
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This is a daily use at home. It gives a great taste in the food and easy to handle. i use it in almost everything like beans, soup, chicken etc