2 colors available

BY CONTADINA

Contadina Roma Style Tomatoes™ Tomato Paste. see more...

Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this all the time when making sauce. It's a great product at a great price. I will continue to buy.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Richmond, IN
Perfect for the base of any minestrone, homemade marinara or other tomato-based soup or sauce. Bold flavor and perfect consistency. I always have this stocked in my pantry
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Foodie Expert
I use this to add to my own canned tomatoes to make spaghetti sauce. This paste is very delicious and I like the flavor it adds
Elizabeth  s.
Elizabeth s.
El Paso, TX
Although there is cheaper priced products like this one, this paste has a great taste and is just really good.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Foodie Expert
I always have a can of this on hand.. helps thicken homemade tomato sauce very well! I used this recently to make homemade pizza sauce and it was soooo good!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This is such a great tomato paste! My family uses this in our favorite pizza sauce recipe. It has such a great robust flavor. I highly recommend it!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
My family has an old marinara recipe and this is the only brand of tomato paste that we use in it. We also use their crushed and whole tomatoes and love all of them. Always seem very fresh and add wonderful flavor.
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This is a daily use at home. It gives a great taste in the food and easy to handle. i use it in almost everything like beans, soup, chicken etc
Andreanne M.
Andreanne M.
Blainville, QC
Foodie Expert
Love this tomato paste, I use it when making a homemade spaghetti and meat sauce,