Contadina San Marzano Style Tomatoes

by Contadina

Grown in the rich soil of Southern Italy, Contadina San Marzano Style Whole Tomatoes are naturally sweeter and have a tender, meaty texture that makes them the perfect ingredient for your familys favorite dishes.

Has anyone had a chance to try these? I feel they would make a great addition to chili!
Start your review of Contadina San Marzano Style Tomatoes!
Heather S.
Contadina San Marzano Style Tomatoes uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Amazon
We are a big tomato consuming household. And Contadina is no stranger to our pantry. We have been using the brand for many, many years, over many family generations. This is the Contadina whole San Marzano style 🍅 tomatoes 🍅 It is yumminess in a can! 🥫 Very high quality product. Made of vine ripened whole steam peeled tomatoes. It has a strong and sweet tomato flavor. We just made homemade pasta sauce. It was amazing. 🤗 Our next culinary creations using these tomatoes will be a lasagna dish, eggplant and mozzarella stack 🍆🧀 and American chop Suey. You can taste the difference.
Stacy W.
Augusta, GA
Perfect for your sauce!! Everyone should use San Marzano tomatoes for their Italian sauce. Nice and fresh. Mama Mia
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
The only tomatoes I will use for spaghetti sauce. My great grandma always used them and it turns out amazing every time. Great sweetness to the tomato flavor*chef kiss*
member-7fc80
I normally use the regular whole tomatoes but recently I tried the San Mariano and o actually like the flavor better. The tomatoes are juicier and sweeter.
Tabitha R.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great. Amazing for making pasta sauces or for adding into any recipe. Nice in soup too.
Savannah G.
Silverstreet , SC
Delish option to use when making chili's, soups, or pasta sauce. I use this often with my pasta sauces and with my fall chili. It makes everything great!
Jennifer K.
Brooksville, FL
Awesome taste. Color. Salt is perfect. So many delicious things to make with these. Pasta bakes are the best and these hold up to the long cook.
Tina H.
Chatsworth, GA
These are great. I use them in chili, salsa, and soups. They have a good acidity, tang, and slight sweetness. Great product, at a reasonable price.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
I use these for my favorite holiday sausage dip can one can of this, one package of cream cheese and one package of ground sausage mixed together throw in a crockpot on low to keep warm. So good
Chesa N.
San marazano tomatoes are the best for making spaghetti sauce from scratch. I love that these are reasonably priced and taste great for our sauces.