Contadina Roma Style Whole Peeled Tomatoes 28 oz. Can uploaded by Claudia C.

BY CONTADINA #33 in Canned Vegetables

Contadina picks the freshest tomatoes! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I also get these pretty regularly. Goes well in my “draggin soup” aka everything left in the pantry. I’m a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase. I get it at Walmart and Ibotta has a rebate for it. Use my referral code and get $10 for joining— here’s my team> MYDKAEM. Save some monies :)
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
We make homemade spaghetti sauce. This stuff is always reliable. Never got a bad can. Purchased at publix in Florida. $1.50 a can, can't beat it! Will buy again. Highly recommend!
Claudia C.
Thank you to Sam's Club that give us the opportunity to but this product for a great price! Just $2.98. I make my tomatoes soup with this product and seasoned the way I want! This tomatoes doesn't have weird taste that most cans have!
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
These are a must for my pantry. Doesn't matter if I'm making soup or pasta, these babies either stay whole or get cut up to be used in the dinner masterpiece! They have so much flavor and are the perfect texture and firmness but not too firm.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
These are a must for me when i am.cooking any type of soup or pasta! my hubby hates tomatoes so they are the perfect size for him to.pick out.
SALLY M.
This is a must have to have stocked in our pantry. Great for soups and reciepes. You can alway put in blender If you want chunks so worth it.
Jamie D.
I like these. I use them when i make my chili. I break them up to get more smaller pieces but they are great! Not to expensive either
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best brands for canned tomatoes I use these in my chili dishes & for chicken meat while its simmering for tacos
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
I use these in my hotdish . I slice them in half and they are just right . sweet but still tastes like tomatoes.
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
This will always remind me of my mom cooking her chili. These tomatoes are practically whole and so great!