BY CONTADINA

Contadina® Roma Style Tomatoes Pizza Sauce.
Net wt 15 oz (425g). see more...

Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
This is yummy and affordable. The squeeze bottle makes homemade pizza night a little more fun! It also spares me from having to wash another utensil when I use it as a side for mozzarella sticks. Definitely buying again
Marcie B.
I love this sauce. I have personally used it as spaghetti sauce as it turns out that it is a healthier option for my love of spaghetti! The flavor is great and tastes better than most sauces! I would highly recommend!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I wanted to live this product as we only use Contadina tomato sauce and paste, but the flavor wasn't as good as I had hoped. I will pass next time i need it
Ashley J.
I love this sauce! It's my favorite pizza that can be bought in a store. It doesn't just taste like tomato, it's got some other seasonings you can taste too.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
Ahte this brand. They sell it at the dollar store and it just tastes like it should be there. Gross.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
This brand is very very bitter and under seasoned if you can find another brand don't buy this one.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
I love having the squeeze bottle of this in my house. It only cost me around $2 for a bottle that will last me at least a few homemade flat out pizzas.
Kristina M.
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce and its reasonably priced. I love to make homemade pizzas and this sauce adds great flavor.
Deanna P.
N Las Vegas, NV
My family loves pizza, and we often make it home made. This is always the sauce that we get. It's even great on cauliflower pizzas!