BY CONTADINA

Contadina™.
Roma style tomatoes.
Diced.
In rich tomato juice. see more...

REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
This is actually the base ingredient for many of my recipes. Soups, Stews, Sauce.... so many options.
Arooj  A.
I have a bunch of these on hand for when I forget to buy or run out of fresh tomatoes. They are also great for when you want to make pasta sauce from scratch.
Ernesta J.
This can takes the work out of dicing tomatoes. Preserved in a light sauce that isn't salty or overbearing, this can be used to complete any recipe.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Mmm I love these! They make cooking so much easier since they are already ready to go! I love using these is sauces for meatballs and pasta!
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
I always have these on hand for recipes, especially in the winter when good tomatos are harder to find. I like mixing them with corn, black beans a d herbs for an easy side dish.
Brenda C.
I have bought these days tomatoes but they're not great but they're not awful either. I definitely think that you should try it.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Esse molho de tomate vem com pedaços , eu não gosto muito de pedaços , mas eles são fáceis de dissolver . E deixa a receita bem saborosa .