BY CONTADINA

Contadina Italian Herbs Tomato Paste.
Roma style tomatoes&trade'.
Tomato paste.
Product with Italian herbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
My favorite tomato paste. I use this in almost every recipe that requires the paste because the Italian herbs give it that extra flavorful kick. My favorite recipe to add this is my homemade pizza! Delicious. Some of our local stores don't carry this so I usually have to go to Walmart to get it. The local stores seem to just carry the regular paste, not the seasoned.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
That's the only Tomato Paste, I'm using for my homemade Spaghetti. I trust this brand, I've used different kinds but I'm always coming back to this one.
Latrice  L.
Latrice L.
Chesapeake , Va
I used this when I made beefaroni, saw the recipe on Pinterest!! It's so rich in flavor I was surprised hat it taste better than Hunts!
rachael r.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Foodie Expert
I love this tomato paste I use it in my spaghetti sauce it has good flavor the Italian herbs that are added are just right
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Foodie Expert
The only tomato paste that I have found that doesn't take forever to mix into my recipes.
Venus L.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
This paste is great for making homemade marinara sauce. The flavors are spot on.
Amber K.
Amber K.
A very nice tasting tomato paste! it's great for italian dishes and soups!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
This tomato paste has a great texture. The added italian herbs help give flavor to italian dishes. I would definitely purchase again.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Foodie Expert
Besides spaghetti, anybody have some tasty recipes to share?