BY CONTADINA

Contadina® Italian Herbs Roma Style Tomatoes Sauce.
With Italian herbs.
Net wt 15 oz (425g). see more...

• Does this sauce go well with spaghetti? What else could be ised t...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
I use this when making sloppy joes, chili, and homemade gravy. I enjoy this brand. Its great tasting and great to cook with.
Marisela l.
I use this product went I make my tomatoes with chicken I love the flavor and I use less spices to bring out the taste
angel h.
I use this for my meatballs in my crockpot and its always gone while at potlucks. everyone loves this stuff!
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
An old favorite updated with herbs..........always adjust for seasoning in your recipes but this is a real winner for me.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Love this brand of tomatoe sauce. Use it in all my dishes that require sauce. Price is on point and I always grab a few cans at the store.
Kayla H.
We usually use this in lasagna when we make it. It got a nice tomato-y flavor and is easy to incorporate into more complex dishes.
Amanda N.
This tomato sauce is great to cook with. It can be used as a base in a lot of meals - spaghetti, lasagna, sloppy joes, soups, etc. I would recommend it, simple and tomato-y. Just want you want.
SeKayla H.
Baltimore, MD
Does this sauce go well with spaghetti? What else could be ised to dress it up?