BY CONTACTSDIRECT.COM

Brittany K.
I had a super hard time with contacts direct when my husband ordered contacts and UPS tracking stated that they were delivered and they were not. After battling on the phone with them they sent another box and then the original box miraculously appeared. Other than that we have beeen using them for years and have never had a problem.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Super easy to use this site! Received my contacts quickly and was good to go. I've had one Not great experience with this company (they didn't have what I needed) but they were still helpful and I would recommend ordering your contacts from them.
Aisha H.
White sands , NM
I ordered from this for a while since the delivery time was good. I never had stocking issues either until they discontinued selling my contact prescription, so I just found another online retailer who does. Aside from that, I did enjoy using this website.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Buy my contacts on this website ! They have every type of contacts available! I love his website ! They also have coupons and discounts that you should look out for ! It really makes a difference with expensive contacts or glasses
Tiffany C.
Creswell, OR
For the most part working with contacts direct was easy... I felt like it took awhile to get our order though. Also found lower prices else where.
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
My insurance does not allow me to buy contacts or glasses through my eye doctor anymore so I now by my contacts here they are fast and reliable
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Easy to use site and purchasing was a really good experience as they worked directly with my insurance so I only had to pay the difference
Arynne M.
Enola, PA
Pretty good prices and a lot of choices. Shipping is fairly quick as well. I wish there were coupons or the prices were slightly cheaper.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Would definitely recommend. They have an awesome selection for great prices. Dont let yourself be ripped off at the eye doctor any longer
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Great competitive prices for the same contacts you would purchase elsewhere. Just have your prescription ready and purchasing was easy.