Consumer Reports uploaded by Sarah B.

BY NONE #75 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 13 issues - The indispensable guide for anyone who wants to comparison shop for the best quality and value of anything on the market, Consumer Reports Magazine is published by the nonprofit, independent Consumers Union. Each issue focuses on several different types of products that have been thoroughly tested by trained researchers. Products are then rated based on a variety of criteria and ranked in easy-to-understand charts. Each year, you'll also receive an annual review of products, plus a special car buyer's guide. Consumer Reports Magazine accepts no advertising, so you can be assured that you'll get the unbiased, honest evaluations of products ranging from cars and household appliances to computers, clothes, and cleaning products. Your subscription includes 12 issues plus an annual buying guide. see more...

• "I receive this magazine monthly and always look forward to it!!" in 1 review
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine is great! It has different products throughout that reviewers rate along with experts. So you really get a feel for what the average consumer says and what an expert says. I had a year's subscription as a gift and I really liked looking at the electronics and car comparisons.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
It's not often that I pick up this type of magazine but I have to say I really enjoy this one. I enjoy reading the reviews of products and the comparison between brands. I feel like it is a reliable source for information and you don't get lost looking at a million different reviews on the internet. I will specifically seek this magazine out if I am looking to make a big or tech type purchase.
Sarah B.
Great great magazine! Very informative and usually features/covers many of the things I buy. Usually save these for several years and look back at them before buying something new. I have a subscription and it's a great deal!
Stephanie S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is an all around good investment, not just a good read. The tests are completely unbiased and well documented. Articles are concise and well written. Whether you subscribe to the magazine or the online site, the info they put out could save you time, money and headache!
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm a big fan of how objective this magazine is. When they test a type of product, they really test a decent range of similar products for a comparison of the entire playing field. I trust their expert opinions when making purchases- everything is laid out in detailed graphics so I have all of my questions answered!
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I love this magazine. I'm a nut for product reviews. I hate to spend money to find out a product sucks. I've gotten this magazine several times now and I've never felt let down. Tons of information.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My and hubby and I love this magazine and refer to it anytime we are making a large purchase. Whether a past issue or online, no appliance, vehicle, etc. gets purchased without first checking it out here.
Courtney M.
Fishers, IN
Good for information on appliances. Some other interesting information on small home items. Had a subscription but didn't seem to use the advice as much as I thought.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
If you are looking to make a purchase on something especially expensive items look at this magazine or online site first! Its very helpful because most sales people want tell you what purchasers have to say!
Karrie S.
Consumer Reports is an awesome, really helpful and informative magazine. They test out products and compare them on performance and price and write reviews so consumers can make educated purchases. They test out everything from cars, big appliances like washers and dryer, electronics like big screen TVs: plasma vs. LEDs, cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaners. It's interesting to see how the different products compare to each other. The most expensive thing, is not always the best! I always read these when I'm purchasing something big like a new TV.
Sidra H.
Yes or no? Would you spend money on this magazine?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Who reads this magazine and liked it