BY CONSTELLATION

The dreaming tree central coast 2010 chardonnay wine 750 ml see more...

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Easy smooth drinking Chardonnay. Not too sweet and great flavor on the back end. I would definitely recommend this to other white wine lovers
Shai C.
Shai C.
Orlando, FL
I discovered this wine in a food magazine and it was in the top ten wines to try and I must say I have no regrets. It's usually my boyfriend and I's go to when we want a sweet and refreshing white wine . Definitely very affordable and delish! I would highly recommend this to any white wine lover .
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Dreaming tree is always a great option when looking for a value bottle that's actually worth drinking. I've tried most of their varieties and have found them all drinkable.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Augusta , GA
I'm a huge Dave Matthews fan so I was lucky enough to be at his concert at the gorge in 2011 & got to be at the 1st ever public tasting of this. I love how light it is. I even starting selling it in my bar.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
My favorite Chardonnay! So delicious on ice and pairs well with everything. Definitely not too sweet. Great quality!