BY CONSTELLATION

Ruffino prosecco sparkling wine 750 ml see more...

Megan H.
Megan H.
Hockley, TX
I love this wine. It is inexpensive and very smooth. I purchase it at Target for about $10. It is much smoothr than a Brut wine with just a little bit of sweetness. I usually buy a different Prosecco, but I was very happy with the overall taste of this product. I would recommend and buy again.
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
I love this wine. It nicely priced and oh so very good. I mix it with fresh juice sometimes and it's so refreshing. highly recommended and a frequent buy for me!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this wine! If you are looking for a cheap bubbly this is the way to go! It's one of the more affordable sparkling wines for the taste, and size! One of my favorite things about this wine to, is that the sparkle actually stays with the wine for more than a few sips! SO good!
Lea-Andra G.
Lea-Andra G.
One of my absolute favourite wines to date. I'm new to wines but of all i've had this is truly amazing. It's also pretty affordable which is always great. I'll definitely treat myself to a glass of this every once in a while.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my go-to for Prosecco. It's a great value and is so refreshing. I bring it to tailgates with me during football season for mimosas!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
It's so good especially if you try it as a mimosa ! It has a delicious taste to it and it's affordable. I would recommend
Schuyler K.
Schuyler K.
Valdosta, Ga
I love prosecco. This is a good one. It's great for any dinner, celebration, or holiday occasion. Can pick up at most liquor stores. I think it is delicious with a good hint of dryness to it! I am still up for trying other brands as well.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Only prosecco I drink. Sweet but still dry. Perfect as a dinner wine, a dessert wine or even a tailgate wine 😂.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
Carry this in the bar i manage. Very good bubbly. i do like that they come in a smaller bottle than normal sparkling wine does.
Jen C.
Jen C.
This was super yummy! I liked the crisp, clean taste. It wasn't too sweet or too dry.