BY CONSTELLATION

Pop crush 750ml sparkling see more...

Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
I bought this as a gift for a vision board party I was going to for work it wasn't expensive at all the look of the bottle is actually what caught my eye first and then when I saw the price I knew I had to get it. I will def purchase this in the future it was light and very tasty
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I honestly cannot get over this product. I received as a gift for helping host a baby shower and I love it!! It is so smooth and wonderful. It has definitely been a hit at business functions I have gone to. It is a great price at Target so I can always get quite a few bottles. Lovely product! Good flavor. Big fan!
Candace G.
I really enjoy the constellation pop crush. It has a great fresh taste. It goes down smooth and doesn't leave your mouth feeling gross. If you like a sweater white crisp wine this is your ticket.
Leslie T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Great taste, good finish, good price & very versatile when pairing with food. It's also fun to put into a flight when you've got wine lovers together. I love giving this as a gift too!
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this sparkling wine. It's so smooth and sweet, definitely a great wine for people who aren't frequent wine drinkers. And I love that you can find it at target for a great price!
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
I love trying new wines and since this one apparently isn't a "harsh" wine, after reading everyone's raving comments I'm definitely going to have to visit Target to try this one!!
Kirsty H.
Cumming, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really liked this wine, unfortunately my partner hated it, but saying that, I have quite a sweet tooth and am fussy with red wine so this could be why.!!!!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Such a good wine for beginners. This has a sweet flavor not found in other wines. It also has a great price tag for those not wanting to break the bank.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
This is a great sparkling wine it's light and not too sweet. It's perfect for a girls brunch I like to add some fresh peaches or raspberries to it.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Love white win. It tastes great. I usually don't drink, but when I am at Olive Garden, white wine is really the way to go.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like
Alicia K.
Is this any good? Where can you get it?
Mayyadah T.
Racine, WI
What other flavors does this come in?
Brandi M.
What's your fave?
Amber K.
Which kind is your favorite?