Constellation Diseno Malbec 2008 Mendoza Argentina Wine 750 ml uploaded by Carla S.

BY CONSTELLATION

Diseno malbec 2008 mendoza argentina wine 750 ml see more...

Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I am the queen of trying all the cheap wine i possibly can and this is one of my favorites! For around $10 totally worth your money! I love the flavor, not too bitter but just enough bite. Always keep a bottle on hand at my home!!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a really good wine to drink. It's no expensive and really good. Its relaxing and good to drink. Holidays are near this would be a good wine to try
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD
absolutely in love! for the price tag, it's definitely worth it. one of my favs. i would buy this again and again. i've told all of my friends about it!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This one's very good I love it I love it I love it and I especially I love it for dinner I recommend you try this one for sure
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
as someone that really like wine, I can say that this is a goid choice, is nit expensive abd really flavored
Jessica M.
This is delicious tasting wine! You can taste the quality and freshness of the wine! Would highly recommend
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a huge fan of this particular flavor although the brand itself makes other varietys that are mt taste.
Robersy C.
Buen vino que deja muy buen sabor de bocaaa! Sabe muy bien y el precio es bueno tambien. Lo recomiendo.
Dawn M.
I'm a big wino and the constellation disenfecting male 2008 mendoza Argentina wine is so delicious
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Very good product excellent excellent product I love it.it tastse so good you won't be disappointed
Krista D.
Greer
would this make a good gift for my mom
Cora L.
Bowling Green, KY
Is this a dry or sweet wine?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love wine but I have never tried this brand or flavor will you please let me know what the flavor is and if it's sweet or even worth the buy also where can I get it to try and the price if its not worth it please let me know
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good wine to take for Thanksgiving. How dry would you say this wine is? I'm not very particular about wine... but my mother in law is a different story...
Cheyenne L.