BY CONSTELLATION BRANDS

Constellation brands toasted head chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Constellation Brands Toasted Head Chardonnay 750 ml
  • "Toasted Head is always delicious and has a great flavor profile." in 1 review
  • "I found this on markdown and it was a really good price, but the quality was terrible." in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to wine for a hostess gift." in 1 review
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
This is one of my favorite chardonnays. I love the strong flavor and much prefer this over sweet chardonnays. I originally bought this wine because I liked the bear on the label and I am really happy that made that decision. This wine is one of the drinks I truly missed while pregnant!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this on markdown and it was a really good price, but the quality was terrible. It was very much on the bitter side, and was probably one of the worst Chardonnay's I've had, however that could explain the reason of the markdown
Molly C.
Broomfield, CO
I am a huge chardonnay drinker! Toasted Head is always delicious and has a great flavor profile. I like to pair it with Chicken Piccata or a light salmon dish. It is also well paired with cheese.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
This is my go-to wine for a hostess gift. It's not too expensive or complex so everyone seems to be able to get into it and I usually hear great things later about how they enjoyed it:)
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
One of the best chardonnays for the price! Buttery and perfectly oak aged. One of my favorites to serve and bring as a gift to other hosts.
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
One of my favorite Chardonnays. Nice and oaky! Nicely priced as well. Perfect for pairing with food or alone as a cocktail.
Paula H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Such a good wine for the price. Everyone needs a good list of ten dollar wines and this should definitely be on that list.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorite Chardonnays, decently priced and with the dry crispness I'm after. Plus love the bear on the label!
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I enjoyed it at my famliy get together my Aunts and uncles love this wine I really enjoyed it and I love the label 😊
maria n.
Richmond, KY
IM LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING THIS PRODUVT .I LIKE TO TRY NEW WINES THATS FORSURE . I LIKE THE DESIGN ON THE BOTTLE