BY CONSTELLATION BRANDS

Robert mondavi woodbridge pinot grigio wine 1.5 l see more...

Katrice B.
Milwaukee, WI
I am not a big Pinot fan to begin with but I don't mind this one. There are other Woodbridge wines which I prefer over this one but they are all pretty solid. It is a good cheap wine for those times when you'd like a glass without spending a ton of money.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
For the price, this wine is a great choice. The Pinot Grigio is a great mix of fruity sweet flavors and little bit drier than a moscato. I enjoy having this with pasta dinners after work. Try it out!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
An excellent Pinot Grigio! I generally enjoy Chardonnay and Merlot but this has a light fruity note in it that is good when sipping wine with friends who are not too into heavier wine.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
I really enjoy Mondavi, however, the pinot grigio isn't the best from this company. I LOVE the chardonnay, I would recommend that over this one.

Pros: A good cheap wine
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
For the price you can't go wrong with this Pinot Grigio. I find myself buying this quite often and have served it to guests and have only heard good things.
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
When the price tag looks like this, might as well try it. Surprisingly good for the price although I'm a hard sale as I really enjoy a good Grigio.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
An excellent Pinot Grigio! I would recommend that over this one. Pros: A good cheap wine. definitely worth trying.