BY CONSTELLATION BRANDS

Constellation brands rex goliath chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Constellation Brands Rex Goliath Chardonnay 750 ml
  • "Even doing this was not enough to make me want to even finish the bottle." in 1 review
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
The label looked interesting and the price was not that bad, so I figured I would give this chardonnay a try. Thanks goodness the price was low because this wine was definitely not satisfying. This is one of the first chardonnays that I have purchased that I thought about dumping down the drain because the flavor just isn't right. I hope I remember not to buy this again since I tend to be drawn toward wines with interesting labels.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
I wanted to like this. The bottle is cute and I actually forgot I had tried it and bought it again. Bad bad bad idea. It's more on the bitter side of things and I couldn't drink it at all. I buy moscatos almost exclusively because I like the sweetness. This couldn't even be made into a spritzer. Go buy the Cupcake or Barefoot brands for what you would spend on this.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This wine is terrible. We bought it because of the rooster on the label and since it was on sale. So bad we couldn't finish it, and we're definitely not the booze-wasting types! We ended up with this one and the cab and hated them equally. If you want good wine, stay clear of this brand!
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I recently tried a glass of this chardonnay from Rex Goliath and I wasn't impressed. It was too dry for my liking and had a very strong aftertaste that wasn't pleasant. The only positive was that it was inexpensive.
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
Very bitter taste! Will not be trying this again. I normally use sprite to even out a wine that I do not really care for by making it into a spritzer. Even doing this was not enough to make me want to even finish the bottle. I never leave a bottle behind and I left all except a glass of this.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
This was fairly cheap (11.99 for the large 1.5 L) but not worth it, Barefoot or other brands would be much better. Flavor just wasn't enjoyable.
Andrea J.
Lebanon, TN
Certainly wouldn't purchase to drink but have used to cook with it instead of tossing the bottle. In dishes, it worked.
Jennifer S.
Mason, OH
This Chardonnay was a lot dryer than I would've liked but over all it was decent for the price.