BY CONSTELLATION BRANDS

Constellation brands clos du bois merlot wine 750 ml see more...

Natalie M.
St Simons Is, GA
We have enjoyed many bottles of wine from Clos Du Bois. Their cab is excellent, and while I am not the biggest Merlot fan I do find theirs to be delicious. If very "drinkable" if you will and great to have around for a dinner party - we love to pair it with my favorite roasted beet and goat cheese salad.
Dana H.
Newport News, VA
We have enjoyed several bottle from Clos Du Bois, its a regular in my household. The Merlot is very nice with the many chicken dishes that we routinely have for dinner or a cheese and cracker plate for lunch.
Kelcey G.
Climax, NY
Had a few weeks ago with dinner, enjoyable. Leaves a lingering after taste as with most reds, would drink again depending on what THE meal is, but wouldn't be my first choice.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
Constellation Brands Clos Du Bois Merlot Wine 750 ml is not good! I hate Merlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natasha C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is very good and it is not that expensive either which is a plus to the taste!!!!!!!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
What kind of taste does this offer?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does it taste good?
Isaiah H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I need an answer to this important question. What is that. I've never had that before. I typed in the word boy I spelled it be oh I