BY CONSTELLATION BRANDS

Constellation brands clos du bois merlot wine 750 ml see more...

Dana H.
Newport News, VA
We have enjoyed several bottle from Clos Du Bois, its a regular in my household. The Merlot is very nice with the many chicken dishes that we routinely have for dinner or a cheese and cracker plate for lunch.
Natalie M.
St Simons Is, GA
We have enjoyed many bottles of wine from Clos Du Bois. Their cab is excellent, and while I am not the biggest Merlot fan I do find theirs to be delicious. If very "drinkable" if you will and great to have around for a dinner party - we love to pair it with my favorite roasted beet and goat cheese salad.
Natasha C.
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is very good and it is not that expensive either which is a plus to the taste!!!!!!!
Kelcey G.
Climax, NY
Had a few weeks ago with dinner, enjoyable. Leaves a lingering after taste as with most reds, would drink again depending on what THE meal is, but wouldn't be my first choice.
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love wine!!! Any kind of alcohol is pretty good... Would totally recommend it to everyone that loves drinking... It's cheaper at Costco.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
Constellation Brands Clos Du Bois Merlot Wine 750 ml is not good! I hate Merlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does it taste good?
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
What kind of taste does this offer?
Isaiah H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I need an answer to this important question. What is that. I've never had that before. I typed in the word boy I spelled it be oh I