Consonant Skincare HydrExtreme uploaded by Shayla M.

BY CONSONANT SKINCARE

HydrExtreme is an extreme hydration booster that is clinically proven to deliver potent and persistent moisturization that significantly outperforms Hyaluronic Acid. Formulated with a proprietary blend of exotic Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract and Vegetable Glycerine, this product is unparalleled. You will see more smooth, youthful and hydrated skin instantly. It also helps to sooth eczema, post waxing irritation and other skin ailments. All naturally.

In a panel study, after one week:

- 100% saw improved hydration

- 90% saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

*Please note the 125ml HydrExtreme is made especially for you upon ordering. Because of this, there may be up to a 2 week delay shipping a 125ml HydrExtreme after you order it. We thank you for your patience.

Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
my love for this all-natural hydrating serum is still as strong as it was when the product first came out five years ago. It's made with just two ingredients—organic glycerin and a naturally-derived sugar—and it outperforms hyaluronic acid by keeping moisture in the skin for twice as long! I've never found a serum this effective, this natural, or this versatile (it works on all skin types).
Joanna W.
 I love using this as a moisturizer. I have sensitive, oily
skin with a few dry patches (so slightly combo but much more on the oily side).
This feels super lightweight and absorbs into the skin really well. Doesn't
break me out and keeps me well moisturized. Surprisingly so, considering that its consistency is like
water. I also
mix a couple of drops with my liquid foundation and it keeps my foundation from
drying out on my skin throughout the day.  Usually when I use a good moisturizer, my skin tends to
break out and still dry in some area. But with Consonant my skin is flawless
and plump.
Darcy L.
Roswell
 This product is a joke!  Original Advertising claimed the product contained hyaluronic acid, but it’s not included on the ingredient list.   More recent advertisement claims that it “outperforms hyaluronic acid”. Looks like they got busted!  I’ve used it for two months, and see no difference at all!
jane b.
Toronto, ON
LIQUID GOLD. The best best best serum. Like I want to bathe in this stuff. Anytime I go into the store, I have to get a sample of it because I'm so poor, but it truly makes a HUGE improvement to your face and skin and life. It's worth every single penny.
Megan N.
If you want the hydration of an oil without the feeling of being sticky and greasy this may be a better alternative. I find this is better for daytime use under your moisturizer because it soaks into the skin leaving smooth. It's actually so bizarre how well it soaks into the skin leaving it so hydrated. I feel that oily skinned people could benefit from this too because it's not oily or greasy at all and can subdue the excess oils produced on the face. It's a glass bottle which is just the best for skin care products and it has a dropper application.
Laura G.
I love using this through the harsh and dry Toronto winter, but I find it becomes a bit too hydrating and almost greasy when I add it to my face cream in the summer. I do love how long the bottle lasts because you really do only need a drop or two. If your skin tends to be on the dry side year round, don't even hesitate. If you're more combination like me, and dry in the winter I would definitely recommend it as a boost to your lotion through the colder/drier months. I also just the love the company as a whole and they make great products!
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
I got a sample of this from Sephora and have SEVERE dry skin around my nose (like constant flaking and redness). This product did not irritate my skin at all and after the first use I work up to significantly healthier looking skin, and my severe dry areas looked healthier. Same thing after day two. I want to buy the full size but it's very expensive. Hoping they release a smaller size because I would definitely buy it!
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
I have sensitive skin and have recently experienced some severe dryness. I used this product for the first time last night and it did not sting my skin which was a terrific sign. Today my skin is significantly less dry and irritated. This product does work and with zero smell it is perfect for sensitive skin. The price tag is hefty but I assure you it is worth the price!
Jay Y.
Toronto, ON
I got a small sample from Sephora and this oil is amazing! It gets absorbed instantly and doesn't leave a tacky feeling or greasy feeling. It really just sinks and disappears into my pores. It makes my skin feel bouncy and extremely hydrated. Only con is that it's quite pricy
Camelia A.
Toronto
I love the philosophy behind this brand. I use a drop of this under my eyes and two drops with my AmorePacific Creme Fluide and it works like a charm.  It is expensive, but I do not mind because of how clean this product is.
Shaelyn J.
Does anyone know a more affordable alternative to this?