BY CONSCIOUS CONTAINERS

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this water bottle! It keeps my water cold literally all day and all night when I have it in my room before bed. The price of this was pretty cheap also. I for sure will recommend this to a friend.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
I really like this bottle for its ability to keep my drink cold. I feel confident with stainless steel that no chemicals are leaching into my water and I haven't noticed any aftertaste if I use other liquids besides water.
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
These bottles are cute, fairly light weight and oh so reliable. It makes drinking water easier, knowing that you can carry it around and refill when necessary. They are easy to clean and keep your water cool and cold.
Amanda B.
Wallingford, CT
I'm personally not a big fan of the stainless steel. I find that after awhile, my water will begin to pick up a metallic taste. They are very durable though, I have dropped mine several times and it is still in tact.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I really like this water bottle...keeps your water cold and it's also environmentally friendly! They're also super durable, I've dropped it many times and there's a few dings but nothing serious.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These water bottles definitely keep your drinks cold, but I don't really care for how water tastes when I drink it from them. Otherwise I love them!
Kelsey K.
LARSEN, WI
A great way to save plastic bottles. These also keep my water colder. Although, sometimes it makes my water taste a little different.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
I really just love water bottles. I carry them everywhere. It is a good way to make sure you drink plenty of water when out and about.
teresa g.
Not very attractive almost a kid like decoration. Similar to a camelbach bottle hate the fact u need to bit the bottle to get water?
Lamar R.
Flint, MI
Use this water bottle on camping trips or for exercise. Really keeps the water cool and doesn't get warm after it sits for a while.
Kaya  S.
Is the cap/top made of plastic?
Stephanie L.
East Marion, NY
Does the water bottle leave a metallic taste in the water?
Anastasia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these give you a metal taste?
Stephanie L.
East Marion, NY
How sturdy is the plastic top?
vanessa h.
pouce coupe
Dows.this keep your drink cold?