BY SMASHBOX

Conquer Your Contour Kit see more...

Tarmim K.
Although this contour kit is a bit pricey for the amount of product contained, it really is super effective. The colors are universal enough to match any skin type. I would recommend to those who are looking for a basic contour look.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
I really love their setting spray to start off with. That alone gets a 5 star rating from me. But the contour palette is a little different. While I love that there is a lighter and a darker contour shade included, they're extremely hard to blend. I'd much rather have benefit hoola! But if you're buying in a value set like this, it's worth a try!
Amanda L.
Cadiz
Love this. I've replaced my kat von d shade light pallet with this. Super easy to use. Easy to blend out for a softer contour or for a harsher, more defined line. Would highly recommend!
Zakya R.
Hackensack, NJ
THE BEST POWDER CONTOUR. It has a cool contour shade, & warm bronzer, & a beige highlight. A holy grail in my makeup bag & I use it every day.
kayla c.
Tallahassee
I love this ! The contour is a build up and it's so amazing. It's not patchy, it applies so evenly and elegantly. I totally recommend it.
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
I am obsessed with this kit. The powders are so smooth and blendable even on my dry skin! I think I might like this more than the ABH one which I also love. I am of a medium skin tone and the powders work for me very well. I'd recommend this to anyone just starting out with contouring. Would repurchase!
Jolie C.
This contour kit is a must have for anyone who loves a nice chiseled facial structure.