BY CONNOISSEURS

Beauty Treatments For Jewelrey®. Improved sonic wave cleaning. More power. Safe and effective. Removable tanks. Easy to empty, easy to clean. Lid storage compartment. Complete with drying cloth. Space saving cord storage Includes: Cleaning solution. Brush. Drying cloth. Instruction book. Two year warranty. see more...

Connoisseurs La Sonic Sonic Jewelry Cleaner
  • "I love this I would totally use it especially being that I have alot of jewlery I hate the small jewlery cleaners that you have to buy at stores and would rather have a machine like this because honestly I dont feel like frequenting the mall t egt my items cleaned " in 1 review
  • "It works very well and your jewlery comes out cleaner then ever." in 1 review
  • "She was always satisfied with how well it cleaned her tiered diamond wedding ring." in 1 review
  • "very convenient for people with a lot of jewelry." in 1 review
Bianca H.
Homestead, FL
I love this I would totally use it especially being that I have a lot of jewelry I hate the small jewelry cleaners that you have to buy at stores and would rather have a machine like this because honestly I don't feel like frequenting the mall t egt my items cleaned
Nikita P.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is so great and worth it. It works very well and your jewelry comes out cleaner then ever. best investment i have ever made
Andrea C.
Shawnee, Ks
My mom used to own one of these back in the 90s! She was always satisfied with how well it cleaned her tiered diamond wedding ring.
Angelica R.
Very convenient for people with a lot of jewelry. It leaves your jewelry exceptionally clean. i love it
ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Nicole T.
A lot more convenient especially if you have a lot of jewelry at home. It's a lot more costly to have your jewelry taken into a jewellers and profecinally cleaned.
Theresa G.
Is it a steam cleaner?
Cassie  S.
Caledonia, Ontario
Does this work well? I have a white gold and diamond wedding set and I want something that is safe to clean it with. Has anyone tried this machine?