BY CONNOISSEURS

Silver For Sterling Silver Jewelry Fast & Effortless Give Your Jewelry a Beauty Treatment ; Model 1046 see more...

• This stuff works great. But I mostly want to invi... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are r...4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this a couple times a month to let my ring soak in to get all the lotions and gunk that can build up off. It does a great job on its own you don’t really need to scrub your ring to get the stuff off. It’s super convenient you only need 30 seconds of this and it’s done! Love how clean it gets my ring!
Shellby M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use the kind for precious jewelry and it really helps to clean the junk from all little crevices and really bring the shine back to my diamonds and gold after cleaning. Such a drastic change for only around $5 for a cleaner that lasts what feels like forever! But you must replace after it expires or has been open too long or it can get a gross slimy film in the cleaner.
Olga T.
OK have to say I love this product it came with my rings and I use it almost every week just to take the good out of it is convenient because the brush is already in there as well as a little carry your basket so that you don’t lose your rings inside it lasts a long time I’ve had it for a couple of months and it does not damage it does not take away the shine it actually helps it so much more I love this thing.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I ended up falling in love with Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner after getting a container of it from the jewelry store that sold my husband my wedding ring and band. It's the only cleaner I will trust with all of my expensive jewelry.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
I cannot live without this jewelry cleaner! It makes my engagement ring look the same as if I had just had it professionally cleaned at the jewelry store. It’s super easy to use. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I wear lots of jewellery and keeping it sparkling is important to me. I find this to both do a great job at cleaning, keeping them clean and being affordable.
Kim D.
I was not impressed with this product. Bought at Kay Jewelers after a very good sales pitch, and can't say I saw a difference. Over priced, didn't work. I was disappointed. Especially since Kay cleans my stuff for free.
Jennifer M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love keeping this stuff on hand. Your ring will always look better after being dipped in this stuff!! I love freshening up the shine on my ring, it always looks amazing after cleaning it.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I bought this jewelry cleaner after getting engaged for cleaning my wedding and engagement ring and was highly impressed with the product. It's so easy and fast to use. My jewelry, even the diamond came out looking like new and it even gets the dirt particles out from under the diamond between the diamond and the setting. We use to clean anything from necklaces and bracelets to rings etc. I highly recommend for anyone looking to clean jewelry.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you have to clean your silver jewelry at home this is definitely the one to purchase. All you do is use a little brush brush it dip it for about 10 seconds and rinse it off and dry with a cloth this takes any tarnished silver and makes it look beautiful in just seconds we actually use this at the jewelry store that I worked at that's how awesome this product is
Dawn S.
How well does this work on jewelry?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are recommended so I would like to clean my own stuff, Is this as good as sendint it to a profesional to clean your jewelry?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you like to try this and make your jewelry look fabulous?
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?
Cassia E.
This stuff works great. But I mostly want to invite people to try rocksbox.com. Like Netflix for jewelry. Trendy, high-quality, hypoallergenic, hygienic. Free month with easy cancellation. Use code JOYEBFF2. I LOVE it! (They are not paying me to post this.)