BY CONNOISSEURS

Silver For Sterling Silver Jewelry Fast & Effortless Give Your Jewelry a Beauty Treatment ; Model 1046 see more...

• This stuff works great. But I mostly want to invi... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are r...4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?1 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I ended up falling in love with Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner after getting a container of it from the jewelry store that sold my husband my wedding ring and band. It's the only cleaner I will trust with all of my expensive jewelry.
Kim D.
I was not impressed with this product. Bought at Kay Jewelers after a very good sales pitch, and can't say I saw a difference. Over priced, didn't work. I was disappointed. Especially since Kay cleans my stuff for free.
Jennifer M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love keeping this stuff on hand. Your ring will always look better after being dipped in this stuff!! I love freshening up the shine on my ring, it always looks amazing after cleaning it.
Destiny F.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is my favourite jewelry cleaner! I have been using it for years. It doesn't take long to clean your pieces and it's not expensive. It will last a long time! I buy mine at Walmart.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I bought this jewelry cleaner after getting engaged for cleaning my wedding and engagement ring and was highly impressed with the product. It's so easy and fast to use. My jewelry, even the diamond came out looking like new and it even gets the dirt particles out from under the diamond between the diamond and the setting. We use to clean anything from necklaces and bracelets to rings etc. I highly recommend for anyone looking to clean jewelry.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
If you have to clean your silver jewelry at home this is definitely the one to purchase. All you do is use a little brush brush it dip it for about 10 seconds and rinse it off and dry with a cloth this takes any tarnished silver and makes it look beautiful in just seconds we actually use this at the jewelry store that I worked at that's how awesome this product is
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
This stuff is amazing. It's a serious godsend because it cleans all of my jewelry. It does a superb job and I know it won't harm them. The little brush inside helps to get into small spaces and keeps dust out of hard to reach spots. If you're looking for a cleaning products that does its job, look no further.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Love this stuff! Great for cleaning my sterling silver jewerly. The scent is not too pleasing but it is so affordable! I bought it for $5 at target and it lasts forever! It makes my jewerly look brand new and sparkly. Would recommend. I have used them for a long time!
Katie H.
Best jewelry cleaner I've found, and it's from Walmart! I like it because it only takes about a minute to do everything! It's very effective and makes it shine. I would recommend this product to others.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is what keeps my ring glistening everyday! its one of the only things I use on my ring! I have been engaged a year now and I haven't had to have my ring professionally cleaned yet!
Dawn S.
How well does this work on jewelry?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are recommended so I would like to clean my own stuff, Is this as good as sendint it to a profesional to clean your jewelry?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you like to try this and make your jewelry look fabulous?
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?
Cassia E.
This stuff works great. But I mostly want to invite people to try rocksbox.com. Like Netflix for jewelry. Trendy, high-quality, hypoallergenic, hygienic. Free month with easy cancellation. Use code JOYEBFF2. I LOVE it! (They are not paying me to post this.)