BY CONNOISSEURS

Silver For Sterling Silver Jewelry Fast & Effortless Give Your Jewelry a Beauty Treatment ; Model 1046 see more...

Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Silver more...
Oh my gosh I cannot say enough good things about this product. I had a couple pieces of Tiffany's jewelry that got extremely dirty to the point where I wouldn't even wear them anymore. I made the mistake of storing them with some other low quality necklaces and it just completely ruined them (or so I thought). I tried polishing them with a lint free polishing cloth, but it didn't help.

...and then I found this stuff! I purchased at a local Walmart for only (don't quote me on this) $7 or $8. I wasn't very hopeful because I was convinced that I ruined my jewelry. The packaging is wonderful and extremely convenient to use. Inside the plastic jar, there is a stick like mechanism in the center and when you pull it up it is surrounded by a tray with very fine holes so your jewelry can't fall through. You lift ip the tray and place your jewelry on it,then you lower the tray/jewelry into the solution. Since I had some very dingy looking jewelry, I left it in the solution for the maximum amount of time (10 seconds). I removed it from the tray with a lint free wipe (made by red carpet manicure) that are actually intended to use for nail polish remover. I then wiped the jewelry clean of the solution.

I literally watched a dirty, unwearable and slightly tarnished piece of jewelry turn into a beautifully polished and clean piece that I couldn't wait to wear again! I quickly grabbed all my other sterling silver pieces so I could "restore" them back to their original beauty:)

That being said, I highly recommend this product to anyone who has some sterling silver laying around that needs a good cleaning. You will be so happy with the finished product! I couldn't believe my eyes after using this solution. Like I said, I had given up hope of getting them back to what they initially looked like. So I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there is a product out there that has the ability to clean and polish the way this does. Plus, there is enough solution in the container to last me years!
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this a couple times a month to let my ring soak in to get all the lotions and gunk that can build up off. It does a great job on its own you don’t really need to scrub your ring to get the stuff off. It’s super convenient you only need 30 seconds of this and it’s done! Love how clean it gets my ring!
Emely g.
Kissimmee
Review for: Delicate more...
This is super super super delicate for my arm delicate jewelry I also love it because when I wash it and it doesn’t irritate my skin because of it I absolutely love it I will definitely buy this again like 100 million times it is super good in the packaging is really nice accounts at the little brush you put the jewelry inside and you scrub it with a brush and you wash it under mount water and it’s brand new
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
Works great to clean rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Restores their shin in a quick and easy way. Have use many times over the years and would purchase again in the future. definitely recommend.
Becky S.
1,149 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Review for: Silver, Delicate more...
I have been using these 2 jewelry cleaners on my mom's recommendation for at least a decade or more. They work very well and quickly, too.
**MAKE sure to read all instructions about what metals and/or stones to use or not use in the cleaners! I put a sterling silver necklace with a giant, single pearl on a pendant in the mixture. I wasn't sure if the pearl was real...but when I took it out it was destroyed...and surely the directions said not to use on pearls. Completely my fault.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
I cannot live without this jewelry cleaner! It makes my engagement ring look the same as if I had just had it professionally cleaned at the jewelry store. It’s super easy to use. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Elle B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Delicate more...
This is a really great product when you don't feel like paying to to get your jewelry cleaned. It cleans my jewelry well and I am satisfied with it. The scent isn't too bad. It was only five dollars, so I feel like it was worth the price. I would repurchase, though I feel like it will take a while to run out.
Olga T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
OK have to say I love this product it came with my rings and I use it almost every week just to take the good out of it is convenient because the brush is already in there as well as a little carry your basket so that you don’t lose your rings inside it lasts a long time I’ve had it for a couple of months and it does not damage it does not take away the shine it actually helps it so much more I love this thing.
Kim D.
I was not impressed with this product. Bought at Kay Jewelers after a very good sales pitch, and can't say I saw a difference. Over priced, didn't work. I was disappointed. Especially since Kay cleans my stuff for free.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I wear lots of jewellery and keeping it sparkling is important to me. I find this to both do a great job at cleaning, keeping them clean and being affordable.
Dawn S.
How well does this work on jewelry?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are recommended so I would like to clean my own stuff, Is this as good as sendint it to a profesional to clean your jewelry?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you like to try this and make your jewelry look fabulous?
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?
For how long is the jewelry cleaner safe to use?  I've had mine for years and years and wonder if it's still safe to use.