BY CONNOISSEURS

Silver For Sterling Silver Jewelry Fast & Effortless Give Your Jewelry a Beauty Treatment ; Model 1046 see more...

• Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are rec...3 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?1 Answers
  • How well does this work on jewelry? 3 Answers
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
This is #1 in all silver jewelry cleaner I have used I have a set of sterling silver spoons from 1961 that my grandma gave me (one of my prized possessions and I just get my cleaning cloth wet and spend about two minutes on each utensil & they are so shiny you can see your face in the spoon. I also use it on what few pieces of silver jewelry I have it cleans it up well not harsh or abrasive . great at leaving it all sparkly and shiny. I put it back up in my jewelry box since I'm always working with my hands I do not wear jewelry much so if I clean my rings on May 5th wear them one day and put them back in the box not need to clean it again until it starts looking dull.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Believe it or not these products are very hard to find.When I finally found this one not only for Silver for Gold as welll,I could not pass it up.I think they were $5.99 each and being a gold member at Rite Aid for another year till the merge with Walgreen"s I really made a decent deal and the points.
I was thrilled on how great they both worked.
I had a Gold chain which I thought would not be able to be cleaned,it looks better than when I received it♥
I recommend this product when looking for a jewelery cleaner.They were a huge thing when I was HS in the 80s.
Now a days people just take their jewelery to be cleaned,trust me,this product,works great♥
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love This Jewlery cleaner. One of the more popular cleaners you can find anywhere, but I bought at Target for under 10$. I used it to clean some old jewelry I was getting ready to sell and they all looked gorgeous and shiny afterwards. Would definitely recommend this product!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Rockaway, NJ
I love this cleaner! This combined with a jewelry cloth os just incredible. I have not brought my wedding rings to be cleaned at the jewelry store in over 6 years, this does the job perfectly. My rings come out shiny, and diamonds so sparkly every time!
stephnie C.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I just got engaged in January and I always like to clean my ring so it will have its full shimmering going on ! This works wonders makes it shine and keeps it clean for awhile also I buy this all the time it's cheap and easy to use !
Amber S.
Amber S.
My grandmother has been using this ever since I could remember. I do not use anything else to polish my jewelry, because it's such a great product that has kept jewels and other fine things polished for decades now, in our family.
Annemarie N.
Annemarie N.
I absolutely love this jewelry cleaner. It's very quick and makes my jewelry look new again! It's great for cleaning your pieces when you don't have time to go to the store to have them cleaned. I recommend this product
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
When your jewelry looks dull and dirty, just pop them in this cleaning solution and they come out bright, clean and shiny! I always keep this under the bathroom cabinet for when my jewelry needs its brilliant look back.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
Love cleaning my ring with this. it makes it so shiny and pretty! not a hard process & the brush inside is gentle and easy to use and get into the small places of my ring. always leaves my ring looking pretty!!!
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Amazing!! I got some hair chemicals on my silver necklace and thought it was ruined. It turned black and green and just looked disgusting. After using this, my necklace was perfect again!
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this good stuff? I dont really trust jewels unless they are recommended so I would like to clean my own stuff, Is this as good as sendint it to a profesional to clean your jewelry?
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
How well does this work on jewelry?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you like to try this and make your jewelry look fabulous?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Is this safe to use on treated gemstones such as Mystic Topaz?