BY CONNOISSEURS

Diamond Cleaner ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this once a week to keep my ring looking as new as it did when he proposed! It’s super easy to use and super inexpensive! I absolutely love how it makes my ring look!
Emily K.
This is the best thing that I've found. I use it for all of my jewelry and I carry it in my purse for quick cleanings of my jewelry when I'm at the office and don't have a ton of time to clean my jewelry at home!
Tess T.
Conklin, NY
As a woman who loves the look and sparkle of real diamonds, the Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik makes my life so much easier. I picked up this genius jewelry owner's accessory recently when on vacation and I glanced down to notice my wedding set was dirtier than normal.

Now, at home, I use the Connoisseurs other diamond jewelry cleaning products, including an older sonic cleaning device that requires putting jewelry into a little jar for a few minutes to clean them. It always works well for me.

At first, I was leary of trying the stick version, but since I was in a hurry and it was not overly expensive decided to give it a go. I'm very happy I did. The little applicator applied the cleaning solution directly to the dirtiest nooks and crannies of my rings, then I was able to rinse and dry them off in minutes. I was ready to go and my diamond jewelry looked amazing.

Now I keep a Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik in my suitcase and purse at all times for jewelry cleaning emergencies. They do the trick!
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
The absolute BEST ring cleaner. I use it to clean my engagement ring and wedding band and it makes them both sparkle so much in just a few seconds. Perfect for travel or to throw in your purse. I will continue to buy this forever.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC
I was looking for something to clean my engagement and wedding rings, but I didn't want to invest in an expensive jewelry cleaner because I don't wear a lot of other jewelry. I saw this product at Bed Bath & Beyond, googled a few reviews and picked it up. It's amazing for diamond cleaning and so easy to use. A few twists will get cleaner into the pen portion and it goes into the crevices of the ring so easily. I can see a significant difference in the shine after I rinse it off, and it typically takes me about 1 minute total.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
It worked well (refreshed sparkle fast, but not a true deep cleaning) but within 2 weeks and a few uses it dried out even though tightly capped. since it dried out so fast and wasn't that much quicker than my immersion cleaner of the same brand I'll never buy this again.
Jillian D.
I love the sparkle this gives back to my wedding bands! It does a great job of quickly and easily cleaning my diamonds. I have used it many times over several months & it works as good as it did the very first use!