BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks 2oz Hot Cocoa Ornaments in assorted flavors Double Chocolate, Peppermint and Marshmallow. Made with cane sugar and ethically-sourced cocoa powder. see more...

Isabella X.
arlington

This caffeine is wonderful to wake up in the morning. the cocoa it contains of a wonderful taste for a drink and perfect.
Selena K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not my favorite not going to lie. I have tasted better quality hot cocoa from other brands. This just does not do it for my when it winter even fall time.
De'andre W.
Lake Charles
I love this hot cocoa. It's so smooth and tastful. Your fall and winter will not be complete with out it. It's great for those cold nights to warm you up.
Stephanie N.
My favorite chocolate cocoa! It’s very flavorful and rich! It’s extra chocolate flavor dosent make it taste watered down! Highly recommend it!
Hailey ✨.
California
taste really really good especially during the winter time and it totally complements Christmas and makes me think of Christmas a lot
Meghan D.
Merrimack, NH
It wasn't Coco enough for me to really enjoy it
I was expecting more from Starbucks since I love the hot coco at the store
Sam C.
Islip
Love all of starbucks drinks! I love their Cocoa so much! It's super rich and full of flavor. Perfect for any cold night
Jaclyn H.
Piggott
One of my favorites to get at Starbucks! When I'm not buying the fresh brewed cocoa, this is definitely my 2nd choice!
Tenzing S.
I got it a gift and i love hot chocolate from Starbucks. But cocoa tastes alright nothing special.
Nelva B.
Porterville, CA
I received one of these for Christmas in my stocking and it was very chocolatey and reallyy good .