Confume Argan Treatment Oil 120ml + 25ml uploaded by Kimono_kat k.

BY NONE

Brand from South Korea: Kwailnara see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
I apply it on damp to dry hair after wash and although I don't see a huge improvement on my split ends, my hair is much more manageable now. It adds weight and shine to my hair and makes it silkier and sleeker. On top of that, it also speeds up my hair drying time. I'm mostly happy about the frizz control. My hair is always disastrous on the first day after wash but this treatment has been very nourishing and moisturizing without a greasy feel, plus it smells very nice. It also comes in handy against heat damage.
Sometimes I mix it with body lotion for body care and it works well also. Body and hair care are usually overlooked by me but I really like this multifunctional product, so nice and convenient. The size is very generous and a little goes a very long way with this treatment oil. Will probably last me a long time
Cindy M.
Mecca, CA
I totally love this product! Other than the fact that it smells great, it leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. You can feel the diffence on the first use. The argan treatments really does make a difference for people who have dry or breaking hair, totally recommend!