BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIT Cosmetics
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer

Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer

What it is: An ultra-hydrating, anti-aging face moisturizer that's clinically tested to give your skin a supple, healthier, younger-looking appearance. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of firmness and elasticityFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Ceramides: Help support the skin barrier, keeping skin looking moisturized and supple.- Peptides: Help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and support natural collagen for the look of smoother, firmer skin.- Hyaluronic Acid: Locks in moisture, supports skin elasticity, and diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, and parabens.What Else You Need to Know: Infused with collagen, hyaluronic acid, niacin, peptides, ceramides, shea butter and vitamin E, your quick-absorbing face moisturizer reduces the appearance of pores and discoloration for a more even skin tone and plumps the look of lines and wrinkles.Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer is the #1 anti-aging facial moisturizer in the US based on NPD units for 2018.Clinical Results: In an instrumental study:- Continuous 24-hour moisture was measured- Product was shown to help strengthen skin’s moisture barrierIn a 6-week consumer study:- 100% said skin felt moisturized and hydrated

Which one? [product:it-cosmetics-confidence-in-a-cream-moisturizer] ? Or Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer ? I love both!
[product:it-cosmetics-confidence-in-a-cream-moisturizer] I just recently started using a sample of this. I like it but how is it after long term use?
Do you know a dupe for [product:it-cosmetics-confidence-in-a-cream-moisturizer] ?
Start your review of Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Amazing product is highly hydrating , great for dry skin I just love it, is anti aging and for sensitive skinin reviews
Mindy F.
Hutchinson, KS
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Mindy F.
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Mindy F.
I LOVED THIS MOISTURIZER BUT........ It moisturizes my very dry skin so well, leaves it feeling soft as can be. It is pricey, but alittle goes a long way. I bet your wondering...okay why is she only giving it three stars if she liked it so much? ........Yeah well, I found out shortly into using this moisturizer(I even bought the cleanser after trying the moisturizer I liked it so much!) that these products are LOADED with fragrance.. I’m talking 9 different fragrance oils. Now, I know not everyone cares. Not everyone’s skin reacts to fragrance. Mine doesn’t neither. But I’ve learned some interesting things about fragrance in beauty care items. How companies can put 50+ chemicals into their product and just label all those chemicals under “fragrance.” I don’t know about y’all...but that’s scary for me. Who knows what we put on our face just to have the product smell good. Once I figured out it was loaded with fragrance, I decided to switch to a new brand.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brand! I use a lot of their products. The Confidence in a Cream moisturizer is great! I have oily skin and this still works for me!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Lindsay J.
This is an amazing moisturizer. I received a sample from Ipsy . Will be purchasing the full sized product. It goes on smooth and not greasy. Soaks in very nicely. Makes my face feel nice and smooth. I don’t feel like I need to reapply for hours. I like that it doesn’t give my skin that tight feeling like some creams can do. Hasn’t made me break out with my sensitive skin. Very nice. Would highly recommend this. Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
Julia L.
Clarksburg, MD
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Julia L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has been my confidence in a cream. After using the product twice a day for a few weeks, I have seen an improvement in my skin. This creamy moisturizer leaves my skin feeling plump, quenched, and soft. This product is on the pricier side, but I would recommend it if you can afford it (or ask for a sample from Sephora!). This moisturizer was developed with a plastic surgeon and claims to produce clinical results.
Puja  J.
Phoenix, AZ
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Puja  J.
I got a Free sample of this and I am impressed with this product. It's very smooth and moisturizing in skin and keeps skin moisturizing for longer time. It's effective and skin looks healthy and supple. I recommend this product.
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Ginny W.
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer Such big results in such a little container! I am really loving this moisturizer and will be going for the full size next trip. The results are hydration, glowing skin in as little as a couple times after applying. The scent is a light citrus like scent that I enjoy. The texture is thick but a little goes far with this cream. I will continue using this moisturizer and can't wait to see long term results I will achieve as I'm quickly becoming a big fan of it!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Erika C.
I really like this moisturizer, I typically use it at night since it is pretty thick. I haven't noticed any skin irritation nor more break outs than usual with this. I wouldn't say its an amazing product and worth the price because it is rather expensive.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this whenever I purchased the confidence in a cleanser formula by IT cosmetics. Figured it would have been a wonderful buy for me as I loved the night cream (so figured I'd love the day cream as well).. Unfortunately it didn't yield me the same results and broke my face out horribly. Not sure if it's due to my skin type or just an ingredient that didn't agree. Love the brand and I'd still like to think this is a wonderful product but just not for me or I'd have given it a better rating..
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Melissa T.
This one is a #Winner! The cleanser left my skin feeling soft, clean, and without residue. Just a dab of cream in the am and pm has, after a full week, left my skin brighter, dark spots lighter, fine lines unnoticeable, and any little spots faded!! If you have any of these aging issues, this is the kit for you!
Michelle C.
Mokelumne Hl, CA
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle C.
AMAZING!! I will definitely purchase this moisturizer cream. It goes on perfectly. A little goes along ways. #I could immediately tell the difference from using this. I’ve tried different creams, but this is it!

262 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
La Donna  H.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 5 mois
Andrea V. il y a 4 mois
I think it depends on for what you're using it for? A.M or P.M use? If for a.m., Bobbi Brown, as it's great for priming. If for P.M. def the IT Cosmetics! That one is a superb P.M. moisturizer. And can be used in the A.M. too of course!!
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
il y a 7 mois
Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer I just recently started using a sample of this. I like it but how is it after long term use?
Shelby V. il y a 7 mois
It’s good. I think you can find just as good of products for a more affordable price.
Cindy H.
Kristina L. il y a 6 mois
I can't post a link here, but the SkinSkool website lists several dupes (rated by the number of matching ingredients) for Confidence in a Cream. I use that website all the time to find skincare or sunscreen dupes!
Melody  H.
Princeton, WV
Karen B. il y a 7 mois
Yes, I love it. It’s not heavy or greasy. It leaves my skin very soft and healthy looking. It’s one of my favorites to use.
Adiel B.
il y a 8 mois
Poppy D. il y a 8 mois
Yes, the cream is a little too thick for me. I like lighter one
Danielle T.
Lively
il y a 9 mois
IT Cosmetics Confidence in Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer turizer ? Has anyone tried this product? Got it as a gift not sure if it is good on sensitive skin. Thinking of re-gifting it to someone who has issues with fragrances
Dani C. il y a 9 mois