Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

by James Patterson

What's your favorite James Patterson book/series?
If anyone has read this book, can you briefly tell me what it's about? If it is connected to any of his other book series or if it is independent? I love James Patterson!
So i like intense books but have never read anything by James Patterson. Is this a good book to start with or should i start with something else?
Start your review of Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro!
How would you rate this product?
Confessions of a Murder Suspect is one of my favorite books. The plot is really thrilling and exiting, and although there are some weird parts it's great. I also love the sequels, and I can't wait for the 4th book to come out, although I must admit there is a really cliché plot twist in the 3rd book which really annoyed me.
Leicester, Leicestershire
First off once it's James Patterson you know you are reading a good book. This is filled with suspense. I definitely recommend reading this.
Saint John, NB
It was a good book. I appreciated the different style of writing and perspective but it's not the best of James Patterson by any means.
Brighton
I have read quite a few of this authors books in the past and will defenatly get round to reading this , looks a good read
Kingston, ON
Fast past and a James Patterson novel for sure the same wonderful writing you find in all his books! Great read!
I love James Patterson novels. This book doesn't disappoint and got me hooked into reading the whole series.