Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro uploaded by Yesenia R.

BY JAMES PATTERSON

• What's your favorite James Patterson book/series? 6 Answers
  • If anyone has read this book, can you briefly tell me what it's a...1 Answers
  • So i like intense books but have never read anything by James Pat...3 Answers
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love James Patterson books. He never fails to write something you can't put down! This one is def in that category!
Kajol P.
This book was written amazingly. I honestly could not put the book down. The mystery behind it all was to intriguing.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Honestly loved this book and loved the whole series. James is a great writer and kept my interest the whole time!
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This what such a good book! I really enjoyed reading it! It had a great plot line and I highly recommend this book!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I absolutely love James Patterson books. I can sit for hours and read his books, very captivating!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I love james Patterson books confessions of a murder suspect was really good
Faith B.
I love almost everything James Patterson writes. This was a good book!
Shema S.
Alexandria, VA
Best book ever for a high schooler! Love the suspense and mystery in the book
Maisie E.
Confessions of a Murder Suspect is one of my favorite books. The plot is really thrilling and exiting, and although there are some weird parts it's great. I also love the sequels, and I can't wait for the 4th book to come out, although I must admit there is a really cliché plot twist in the 3rd book which really annoyed me.
S B.
Leicester, Leicestershire
First off once it's James Patterson you know you are reading a good book. This is filled with suspense. I definitely recommend reading this.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
Where can I get this book?
Sophia M.
Graettinger , IA
What's your favorite James Patterson book/series?
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
So i like intense books but have never read anything by James Patterson. Is this a good book to start with or should i start with something else?
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
If anyone has read this book, can you briefly tell me what it's about? If it is connected to any of his other book series or if it is independent? I love James Patterson!