Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro uploaded by Yesenia R.

BY JAMES PATTERSON

• What's your favorite James Patterson book/series? 6 Answers
  • If anyone has read this book, can you briefly tell me what it's a...1 Answers
  • So i like intense books but have never read anything by James Pat...3 Answers
Yesenia R.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite author..I can't drop any of his books even if I wanted too ūüėäūüėä One thing is for sure this book should be making a movie of it thats how great it is
Michaela L.
Newport, MA
This book is absolutely amazing. I started to read it after I read the Maximum Ride Series (also by James Patterson) and became really invested in the characters and the plot. The ending is definitley not what you expect which makes it even more amazing. I would defintly recommend this book to anyone and especially to fans of the Maximum Ride Series!
Dominique G.
amsterdam, NY
This book is so suspenseful that I read it within two days. I then bought the second and third books. I love finding out more about each character and how they influence the plot. I'm currently on the second book and can't wait to get to he bottom of everything.
Staci P.
I couldn't put this book down because the mystery was incredibly compelling and the family was unique and crazy. Likeable, but also overdone, I think. It was hard to relate. I was really disappointed by the ending.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I love James Patterson as an author in general, so I was eager to pick up this book. It was wonderful, and I didn't want to put it down. Great details, and the plot was well thought out.
Melinda G.
James Patterson knows how to keep a reader intrigued. When I first bought this book I did not expect it to have such depth in its story. There are about 2 or 3 other books connected to this one and the other one that I read was just as amazing. Absolutely recommend it.
Sophia M.
Graettinger , IA
I really liked the first book, but I think the quality went slightly downhill as the series progresses. This is hard for me to say because I absolutely love him as an author.
Jen W.
I really enjoyed this book. I think its geared more towards young adults, but it was a good read. Decent story, good characters. You can never go wrong with James Patterson.
D G.
For anyone who has not read other James Patterson books, don't let this be an indication of what he has to offer as a writer. It is an okay read, but not super intriguing. It just doesn't leave you on the edge of your seat as so many of his other books do.
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
This was quite an interesting book! I loved it and, to my delight, found that there was also a second book! Would recommend, but for older teens it can be a bit disturbing at times.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
Where can I get this book?
Sophia M.
Graettinger , IA
What's your favorite James Patterson book/series?
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
So i like intense books but have never read anything by James Patterson. Is this a good book to start with or should i start with something else?
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
If anyone has read this book, can you briefly tell me what it's about? If it is connected to any of his other book series or if it is independent? I love James Patterson!