Conecuh Sausage Company: Hickory Smoked In Natural Sheep Casing Sausage, 16 Oz uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY CONECUH SAUSAGE

April H.
Pensacola , FL
You can only buy this sausage in the south and I honestly feel soooo bad for the people that have never tried it! It’s unlike any smoked sausage out there. It’s honestly so hard to explain the flavor but let me just say I’ve never met anyone who didn’t LOVE it after first bite. If you ever have the chance to buy this sausage, please DO! You won’t be disappointed.
Amber B.
Mobile
The best sausage there is! I am from Alabama where it is made! It is a bit more pricey than other brands but it is worth it! It is great for breakfast lunch or dinner! It is the only sausage I buy! No other sausage compares to conecuh!
Teresa B.
Pensacola
This sausage is the best I've ever had. We use it all year long. It's so good on the grill. It's also very versatile, I've used it in stews,soups,and with beans.
Catherine R.
This is the only smoked sausage we buy.  We love that it is Alabama made.  We have been to the actual factory and store also!  They family that owns it is a wonderful family and they believe in putting out a superior product.  The flavor is fantastic.  The original isn't too spicy, just enough.  It is great in soups and other dishes or just grilled and eaten on it's own.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Conecuh hickory smoked sausage is really good for grilling. The sausage is wrapped in a natural sheep casing so if you have an allergy to sheep be careful you wouldn't be able to use this but my family does not so we're good. This is a very high quality sausage and tastes phenomenal it has the perfect amount of spices and Seasonings in the sausage so you don't have to add any extra unless you just want to. I tried slicing and thin and cooking in my cabbage and it was so delicious I highly recommend this brand it is top quality and worth every penny!!
Tina C.
Me and my family absolutely love Conecuh Sausage Company: Hickory Smoked In Natural Sheep Casing Sausage, 16 Oz !! It is the best sausage for any meal. We absolutely love it!
Cammie W.
stillwater
Granted this is produced in my dad’s hometown, but some of the best smoked sausage ever. We always have some in the freezer. Consistently a great flavor and good price
Jean L.
This is some great sausage. It's a family favorite & really does taste better than the other brands I've tried. Plus, they do have a gluten-free, MSG-free version available, if you need it. I just wish they would produce a Nitrate-free version & it would be Perfection!
Morgan J.
High Point, NC
This is our family’s go-to sausage! My husband is obsessed, putting it on burgers, eating it for any meal... great taste and local.
Tori L.
Tampa , FL
The best and I mean best sausage that you can ever get !! I have tried tons of breakfast sausage and this the absolute best