Conecuh Sausage Company: Hickory Smoked In Natural Sheep Casing Sausage, 16 Oz uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY CONECUH SAUSAGE

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Conecuh hickory smoked sausage is really good for grilling. The sausage is wrapped in a natural sheep casing so if you have an allergy to sheep be careful you wouldn't be able to use this but my family does not so we're good. This is a very high quality sausage and tastes phenomenal it has the perfect amount of spices and Seasonings in the sausage so you don't have to add any extra unless you just want to. I tried slicing and thin and cooking in my cabbage and it was so delicious I highly recommend this brand it is top quality and worth every penny!!
Catherine R.
This is the only smoked sausage we buy.  We love that it is Alabama made.  We have been to the actual factory and store also!  They family that owns it is a wonderful family and they believe in putting out a superior product.  The flavor is fantastic.  The original isn't too spicy, just enough.  It is great in soups and other dishes or just grilled and eaten on it's own.
Jean L.
This is some great sausage. It's a family favorite & really does taste better than the other brands I've tried. Plus, they do have a gluten-free, MSG-free version available, if you need it. I just wish they would produce a Nitrate-free version & it would be Perfection!
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
Yum fried up with some potatoes onions and peppers so delicious. Put in pasta make some jumbalaya many uses
April L.
Anniston, AL
Great flavor! We buy at SAMs because it's cheaper there. Cooks up quick on top of the stove.