Conecuh Hickory Smoked Original In Natural Casing Sausage

by Conecuh Sausage

Is this sausage spicy or not?
Are these good?! Should I buy them?
Does this sausage do well on gumbo?!
Start your review of Conecuh Hickory Smoked Original In Natural Casing Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Baldwin Park, CA
This goes so well with either spaghetti or some white pasta a leave it a bit longer to give it some crunch
Pearl River, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This sausage has a smokey kick to it. Great for throwing on the grill for a snack or for red beans
Troy
Purchased at: Walmart
Best sausage ever. Made in my hometown, so I was raised on this sausage. Won’t eat any other kind.
Hoover, AL
Comecuh sausage add so much flavor to dishes! We make sure it is always in our crawfish boils!
Devine, TX
Great on the grill. We use these all the time when we cook out and for special ovcations
Meridian, MS
This is some of the best sausage. Very affordable and tasty. I like it best in spaghetti.
Frankfort, IN
I love this sausage. I like to cook it and add chunks of patatoes and green beans.
Clarkson, KY
I've cooked this so many different ways and it's always a hit with my family.
I've cooked this so many different ways and it's always a hit with my family.
Never tried it before but I would love too. I have tried many other sausage