BY CONECUH SAUSAGE

MaKayla Y.
Gonzales, TX
I am from Alabama and this has always been a family favorite! I now live in Texas and hate that they do not sell Conecuh here.! So now, every time I visit family in Alabama I make sure I stock up on some Conecuh before I come back home! This is the best sausage I have ever had! No other sausage compares to this brand! I will not eat any sausage unless it is Conecuh!
Haley D.
Jena, LA
This is our family’s favorite sausage. We live in Louisiana so it is a big deal as far as gumbo and culturally themed meals go to have a great tasting sausage and this one wins. It is also amazing on the grill. We will buy this brand over any other every single time!
Grace C.
Auburn, AL
This sausage is made in my hometown so that might make me a little biased BUT it is the absolute best sausage in my opinion! I honestly cannot find another sausage that taste as great! It can be hard to find sometimes but most Walmart’s have it!
Totally W.
Conecuh sausage is hands down the best sausage there is! If you’ve never had it you are missing out on life! We use it in everything - breakfast, gumbo, beans & franks, and pretty much anything else we can find a reason to use it for.

Cammie W.
stillwater
This sausage is great cooked in a skillet with breakfast food or on a grill. We always have some around. It’s a staple at cookouts too! I love Conecuh! Never had a bad product from them
Shelly G.
I’m a Bama girl and there is no other sausage besides conecuh in my eyes. Be it on the grill, in a pot of red beans, or next to some grits and eggs it’s always gonna be conecuh.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love smoked sausages that are very great price and affordable to purchase and a good flavor to cook and I would say sausage with cabbage and egg noodle, I would recommend to others ,very great
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
Coming from the south, conecuh sausage is a must have! It has a one of the kind taste that makes you want more of it. I'd recommend to any sausage lover and surely this will be there new favorite!
Jamelia B.
Opelika, AL
I think this is the best smoke sausage every. It has a great taste and not as greasy as some susage. They work well with many meals even though they are a nice price at time.
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only sausage my family will eat. It has amazing flavor with just the right amount of spice. We add it to everything!!!!
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
Does this sausage do well on gumbo?!
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Is this sausage spicy or not?
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these good?! Should I buy them?