Conditioning Dryer Whisper Light Model No. BI-3114

by Bio Ionic

It's an ultra-light and extremely quiet conditioner with a cord. Exclusive NanoIonic Hybrid Mineral Technology, emits Natural Negative Ions and Far Infrared Energy which hydrates and seals the cuticle for super-fast drying & conditioning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conditioning Dryer Whisper Light Model No. BI-3114!
Redwood City, CA
This is my holy grail hair dryer. In salon, where dryers are provided, as I do blow drys I’m constantly thinking “ sure wish I had my Whisper Light”. Its fast, its quiet, its lightweight. 10/10 would (and have) buy again.
Union Grove
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice and quiet! I used this as a stylist and it had great power with little noise! Also very durable as I was using it multiple times a day. Ions in the dryer help and shine and seal down cuticle. Great for anyone!
Flemington
Purchased at: Sephora
Sometimes I get a late start to bed. I need to do me ,take a nice shower wash my hair. But don't want to disturb my sweetheart. So yes also if you have a little one,well you know. So yeah get it girl 🤗
Burlington, VT
This was great hair dryer that I got in my cosmetology kit.. Its super light weight and gives a beautiful blowout.. After awhile of using this product it did start making a super annoying noise..
It is an excellent product, I am not expert preparing my hair alone, but with this product even more beginner can do it! I like a lot of this modleo because it is comfortable, it does not weigh very much, its structure is dynamic and allow to use it of varied forms, definitely be worth while acquiring it! I recommend it very much
Evansville
Extreme;y light weight quiet professional grade blow dryer.  This is one of my top choice blow dryers.   If I had to  guess I would say i weighs 1 at most 2lbs.   This amazing dryer uses Nano-Ionic Hybrid Mineral Technology, which is responsible for producing super-charged Natural negative ions, 5 times the regular level.  With its Infared energy it drys hair quickly as well as conditions  sealing in natural oils and helps minimize frizz.
Freeport, FL
Fastest drying, and the smoothest blowouts with this hair dryer. Great for any hair type. It can smooth and beautify any hair type. It can withstand daily use for a long time.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Hollywood, FL
Would not buy again. Dryer is lightweight and fairly quiet but not enough. But the worst part is the cord is all twisted up tightly. I have to unwind before every blowdry and then it goes right back the same way. Definitely not worth $80. I've had mine 3 months and I am replacing. Should've replaced it after 3 weeks. Never been so disappointed.
Pensacola, FL
I really enjoyed using this product. It definitely does exactly what you would hope that it would do! I would recommend this to friends and I will definitely be buying this wonderful product again! Very light and much quieter than you would expect!

Looking for your answer?