BY IT'S A 10

Leave in 10oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michael L.
Yucaipa , CA
This is legit the best leave in conditioner ever! It gets rid of every knot, makes my hair so freaking shiny and soft, it make it easy to style, easy to work with, keeps it rule and nice for days, and makes it smell like literal heaven on earth!?!? This product smells like heaven!! I love this! I always ask my wife to get more of it! It's actually her product but I just always steal it from her because I love it so much haha! It has a pretty good price tag and isn't too expensive, is easy to locate and is sold at stores like Target and Walmart, it's great for people of any age, from younger kids with tangles in their hair, to the oldest of folks, and it just rocks all around! 10-10 recommend!
KelliRae C.
arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant live without ITsaA10!!
This product does exactly what its called... it does 10 DIFFERENT actions on your hair.
I used this mainly to detangle my hair, reduce fizziness', and for my color to last longer.
The smell is amazing, and the feeling of your hair, after you put it on, is as soft as a baby's toosh!
It is a little pricey, but the small bottle lasts me 4-6 months.
I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend!
PRO TIP1: Spray in your hair EVERYTIME you get out of the shower
PRO TIP2: Spray in your hair, before and after, swimming in the pool. This will help protect your color in your hair.
PRO TIP3: Spray a few spritz in your children's hair, to detangle and smooth. This will make your babies so happy!
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In ConditionerIt's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner
hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Marg H.
DALLAS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is easily accessible at CVS but I recommend purchasing at Ulta. I’ve passed by it ignorantly a million times, but only used it when my hair dresser put this deliciously scented concoction on my parched strands in a desperate attempt to please my difficult, picky desire(I’m miserable in salons). My hair never was so silky and manageable. I have thin, yet coarse hair. I hear curl and straighten regularly, and my summer balayage seemed to have finally completed damaging the crap out of it. I refuse to cut it into a bob. When I saw how soft my hair was, she confessed her secret weapon was this. After seeing my reaction to the gorg results, she immediately handed me a sample bottle to use at home. Giiiirl get it. Issooo good.
Megan 👻.
mission viejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a MUST, it’s a ten leave in conditioner is nearly magical with its ability to repair your hair and stop breakage in its tracks! It’s a ten is a ten star product not just 5! I highly recommend this product to anyone with any type of damage, from over heating/burning, dying your hair, and all other possible damaging processes. This WILL repair your hair and give you strength back to those locks! The product isn’t oily and doesn’t leave you with a greasy look, which is so important for a leave in conditioner! It’s so easy to use on wet or dry hair that it’s impossible to not use this product correctly to reap its benefits! You can find it at most stores (cvs,Walmart,target) it’s around $15 and worth every penny!
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this product and had my doubts at first. I have very very thin hair and a lot of products leave my hair greasy. I gave it a try and was shocked!!! Shocked at how: 1) how well it detangled me hair 2) left my hair feeling soft 3) it wasn't greasy!!!! Shocked.. my hair felt instantly felt healthier, had volume, and looked great. This product also smells great! I've been using it for over a year now and I for sure tell a difference when I travel and don't take it with me! Highly highly recommend this, even if you have thin hair!
jayme r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was told this would make my hair grow, and being honest i don’t think it does. HOWEVER, it does for sure improve the overall look and feel of my hair, and i do believe that it’s keeping essential vitamins in my hair and scalp. The smell is probably my favorite thing, but i basically use this as a heat protectant. can’t say it protects from damage but that’s how i use it. Also if you plan to purchase, i would go for the smaller bottle. It’s a hard decision, because you feel like the value for price is better with the larger container, but i have been on the same “sample size” container for over eight months and still have a good deal left. and i use this every day i do my hair.
Erin W.
Maitland, FL
I’ve used this product for years now. I have very curly, long hair and finding a way to control it can be difficult, but this product is perfect. You only need a little to go a long way. I get mine at Ulta, and it is the best hair product that i’ve been able to find thus far. It controls my frizz and is a great detangler.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I'd heard lots of positive reviews on it so I decided to try it. I've been using it for close to two years now. It's helped my hair grow, keeps the frizz under control, and leaves it feeling really soft. It has definitely met my expectations. My only complaint about it is the price is just way too high. Fortunately, it lasts a very long time! A little bit of the product goes a long way, so I rarely have to buy more. Overall I think this is a great product! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to grow their hair out.
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely go without this product. It makes my naturally dry frizzy hair much more manageable and I feel my hair is healthier and less dry when I use it. You definitely don't want to over spray bc that may leave you with weighed down hair but using a few sprays on medium length hair has miraculous effects! It protects from heat which is a great benefit for me. It's the only heat prptectant I've used that I would repurchase and probably one theost repurchased products in my rotation. Highly recommend. Also the light version is great for thin hair!
Liz L.
Knoxville, TN
I'm curious to know if anyone notices a difference between the original and the keratin version?