BY IT'S A 10

Leave in 10oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
KelliRae C.
arlington, TX
I cant live without ITsaA10!!
This product does exactly what its called... it does 10 DIFFERENT actions on your hair.
I used this mainly to detangle my hair, reduce fizziness', and for my color to last longer.
The smell is amazing, and the feeling of your hair, after you put it on, is as soft as a baby's toosh!
It is a little pricey, but the small bottle lasts me 4-6 months.
I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend!
PRO TIP1: Spray in your hair EVERYTIME you get out of the shower
PRO TIP2: Spray in your hair, before and after, swimming in the pool. This will help protect your color in your hair.
PRO TIP3: Spray a few spritz in your children's hair, to detangle and smooth. This will make your babies so happy!
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In ConditionerIt's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
This product is easily accessible at CVS but I recommend purchasing at Ulta. I’ve passed by it ignorantly a million times, but only used it when my hair dresser put this deliciously scented concoction on my parched strands in a desperate attempt to please my difficult, picky desire(I’m miserable in salons). My hair never was so silky and manageable. I have thin, yet coarse hair. I hear curl and straighten regularly, and my summer balayage seemed to have finally completed damaging the crap out of it. I refuse to cut it into a bob. When I saw how soft my hair was, she confessed her secret weapon was this. After seeing my reaction to the gorg results, she immediately handed me a sample bottle to use at home. Giiiirl get it. Issooo good.
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
I was gifted this product and had my doubts at first. I have very very thin hair and a lot of products leave my hair greasy. I gave it a try and was shocked!!! Shocked at how: 1) how well it detangled me hair 2) left my hair feeling soft 3) it wasn't greasy!!!! Shocked.. my hair felt instantly felt healthier, had volume, and looked great. This product also smells great! I've been using it for over a year now and I for sure tell a difference when I travel and don't take it with me! Highly highly recommend this, even if you have thin hair!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I use this on both mine and my daughter’s hair! It not only detangles, it adds shine and protects it from my blow drying and straightening! Great smell and even though the bottle is pricey, it lasts a long while! I don’t think it sprays evenly so I usually will spray the product into my hand and then put it in my hair for better distribution
jayme r.
i was told this would make my hair grow, and being honest i don’t think it does. HOWEVER, it does for sure improve the overall look and feel of my hair, and i do believe that it’s keeping essential vitamins in my hair and scalp. The smell is probably my favorite thing, but i basically use this as a heat protectant. can’t say it protects from damage but that’s how i use it. Also if you plan to purchase, i would go for the smaller bottle. It’s a hard decision, because you feel like the value for price is better with the larger container, but i have been on the same “sample size” container for over eight months and still have a good deal left. and i use this every day i do my hair.
Erin W.
['Maitland', 'FL'], FL
I’ve used this product for years now. I have very curly, long hair and finding a way to control it can be difficult, but this product is perfect. You only need a little to go a long way. I get mine at Ulta, and it is the best hair product that i’ve been able to find thus far. It controls my frizz and is a great detangler.
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
I rarely go without this product. It makes my naturally dry frizzy hair much more manageable and I feel my hair is healthier and less dry when I use it. You definitely don't want to over spray bc that may leave you with weighed down hair but using a few sprays on medium length hair has miraculous effects! It protects from heat which is a great benefit for me. It's the only heat prptectant I've used that I would repurchase and probably one theost repurchased products in my rotation. Highly recommend. Also the light version is great for thin hair!
Shanna K.
I wish I could give this 10 Stars. This is hands-down the best leave in conditioner in the entire world. I have been using it for years. Has never stopped working for me. It doesn't leave my hair greasy feeling. I spray a few sprays in my very long hair put it up in a towel for 5 or 10 minutes while I do my makeup and when I take the towel off my hair is so soft and so easy to comb through. I love love love this leave in conditioner! I tell all my friends with long hair they have to try it if they don't want to rip their hair out after washing it.
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
For any texture or ethnicity, this is a staple product that I keep in my salon. It's a 10 does exactly what the back of the bottle states that it will do. This is more pricey than other's but within one use you will see the difference in your hair. This is a purchase that was well worth the money spent. You can find this in a few grocery stores (Kroger/Publix), Ulta Beauty, and Sally's Beauty Supply. If you need some hair repair immediately then once you finish reading this review order or go find this product ASAP!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
THIS PRODUCT IS EVERYTHING!! I honestly don’t know what I would do without my It’s a 10! I take it with me everywhere. My hair gets so tangly in the shower, and trust me I’ve tried everything - combing, leave in conditioner, softening shampoo - nothing works except this product. Maybe 4 sprays in my hair when I step out of the shower, and it makes my hair so smooth, brushable, and it dries soft! This is a MUST TRY if you never have! Love this stuff!!!
Liz L.
['Knoxville', ''], TN
I'm curious to know if anyone notices a difference between the original and the keratin version?