BY KÉRASTASE #60 in Hair Accessories

Conditioner Haircare AGE PREMIUM MASQUE SUBSTANTIF 6.8 OZ By KERASTASE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
This is pretty good! The smell isn’t the best but I don’t hate it. It works pretty well at softening my hair and making it look and feel nice. I use this about once a week and I do like it. I’ll keep using it until it’s finished
Elissa P.
Mississauga , ON
It was an overall good product but left my hair feeling a bit oily. Purchased at Donato salon & spa in mississauga. A little pricey for the amount that you get, probably wouldn't buy it again but was content with it.
Itika Y.
Gurgaon
The Kerastase masque conditioner works well for my hair as I use it once a week. Though it is a bit expensive but still is a worth trying and especially if you have frizy and dry hair.
sidrah s.
It's an amazing conditioner. It makes your hair extremely softtt and smooth and make it look that way till the next wash. Gives a natural shine to your hair.
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and silky, that I can run my fingers through my hair and it does not get tangled, its alor is very nice. I love
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Acondicionador capilar que nutre repara y revitaliza el cabello dándole la vida que nesecita alluda a mantener el cabello nutrido y super suave
Judit M.
Doral, FL
Uno de los mejores acondicionadores que pude probar. Cuando tenia las mechas me protegió de manera excelente la hebra.
Mona E.
Beirut , Lebanon /beirut
Amazing conditioner for damaged hair 👌 And specially for colored hair. I recommend it for everyone
Jenia M.
Point Roberts, WA
Love this mask! Very hydrating for color damaged hair. It also smell super nice which is a bonus!
Anna J.
campinas
Eu sou totalmente apaixonada por essa marca e esse produto, quero usar pra sempre hahah 😍😍😍