BY KÉRASTASE

Conditioner Haircare AGE PREMIUM MASQUE SUBSTANTIF 6.8 OZ By KERASTASE see more...

Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
Kérastase doesn't play no games when it comes to quality. This mask is absolutely amazing. Perfect for damage hair. A little price but great quality.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This is such a wonderful masque! It makes my hair so soft and healthy feeling. It smells great and works really well for my hair type.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Makes my hair so extremely soft. Hard to pass up the price & effectiveness of this product. One of the products on the hair care line.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this as a gift for my mom and she absolutely LOVED it. Smells good and makes her hair strong and nice! Love
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
This was awesome! It was my first time using it and made my hair super soft and tamed my tangled straight hair!
Becca R.
Nyack, NY
Yes this is a life saver!!! A serum for hair is a great idea especially with rough hard hair. It softens it up
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
This mask works wonders! My hair is dry and damaged and it makes my hair so smooth and frizz-less!!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Good product but it dries me out sometimes. I prefer to use lighter stuff on my fine hair.
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Anariam R.
Doral, FL
yo gusta mucho este acondicionador deja el cabello muy suave y lindo..  podria usarlo siempre... me ayudaba cuando me cabello estaba algo maltratado por tantas decoloraciones que e hecho... en realidad me encanta este producto. lo recomiendo...

back