BY KÉRASTASE

Conditioner Haircare AGE PREMIUM MASQUE SUBSTANTIF 6.8 OZ By KERASTASE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sonja C.
Mandeville
GREAT HAIR TREATMENT

I love Kerastase masques, and this one is no exception. What I love about this one is it is silicone free. I love to clarify my hair and use this after a protein treatment. It leaves the hair feeling SO soft. Highly recommend, especially for those who don't like silicone.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I love this hair masque for the fact that it gives my hair great slip and that a little goes a long way with curls, coils. I purchased mine at a local drug store. I like to apply mine to wet hair and let it sit on for at least 30 minutes with heat. I would buy it again. I deep condition weekly so this now in rotation.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This maks is wonderful for my hair. It has a great price and the product is very good. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and fragrant. I would buy again.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I love a good hair conditioner because mine is so dry in this tropical weather, plus after hitting the beach! This brand is always reliable and its conditioner leaves my hair soft and easier to manage! I love the packaging too as you don't end up wasting any left over products inside it.
Maggie B.
Nashville, GA
I like to do a hair mask once a week. This one was nice. Loved the smell and it felt very soft after use. The price is a bit higher than I think to spend. I would recommend this product though.
Connor J.
Cordova, TN
I love trying out new hair masks and this is one I would definitely recommend! The product smells great and I can tell a difference after using it! My hair sometimes gets dry from coloring but this product returns moisture and shine to my hair every time!
Lee D.
Newington, CT
I can't say enough about this hairline everything about it is going to make your hair feel healthier bouncy are curlier a correct damage this line should be the Arsenal for everybody if you want good hair
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
My hair dresser has used on my hair because it was very damaged. After the first use, I can definitely tell a major difference in texture. My hair is softer has more bounce and smells great. I would recommend this product after using it.
Poba Z.
I have very thick hair and this mask really helped me control the curl and smooth out my hair. I received it as a gift from my sister. I will buy it and will recommend it as well.
Michaila F.
Deep conditioning your hair is so important to keep your hair healthy and strong. I like to do this every couple of weeks. It has a pleasent scent, & makes my hair so soft.