BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

To create condition and style, you need to go directly to the source. Direct leave-in weightless moisture conditioner penetrates into each individual hair to provide exactly what s needed, every time. This leave-in treatment uses enriched proteins to repair hair as you go through the day. It also plumps hair so it feels thicker, more bodified. Styled. Weightlessly. By infusing each strand with proteins, hair goes directly to style. for all hair types natural botanicals moisturize and detangle hair while infusing weightless body for easy styling restores strength, luster and nourishment to abused hair... see more...

• Where are different places people are buying this?1 Answers
  • I have very dry & damaged curly hair. Would this be a...1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product for 3a/b type of hair? 1 Answers
Conditioner Direct Leave-In, Hair Detangler, 8.5 oz, Giovanni Cosmetics
  • "I have fine hair so I only use a little bit but you still need a styling product to go over this." in 1 review
  • "Keep the hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally dry hair and this leave in helps so much." in 1 review
  • "It helps to use only a little bit, try not to lather it on, put a little in your hand and just run fingers through hair, let sit, then brush out gently, but it really is a great product!" in 1 review
Kashmir C.
Jacksonville Florida
I used this product every time I washed my hair, I’ve noticed my hair wasn’t as tangled or dry. The product works amazing highly recommend! You can find online somewhere or on their website. It’s affordable!
Lauren G.
Decent leave in but not my favorite by a long shot. Really didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I've given it the good old college try for a good while and I just haven't seen results like I did with my HG leave in. However, I will use this as a supplemental leave in until I finish the (travel sized) bottle.
Alana S.
This leave in conditioner is a great value and lasts a while. It has natural ingredients which I like but it tends to weigh my thin curly hair down, even when I only use a pea size amount. It definitely helps reduce frizz and helps define curls but I’m better off with light spray leave in conditioners. It is probably great with thick curly hair though.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I don’t know what took me so long to give this a try! I love love love this conditioner for my natural hair. It’s creamy yet light. My hair sucks it up and holds it moisture for days! Try this out you won’t regret it!
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good but not the best. It's is very light so in winter when my hair gets dry and very staticky, this is not enough hydration. I like using this only in summer where I prefer lighter hair care.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
This is my favorite leave in conditioner for my curly hair. It is light weight and hydrates my hair. It mixes good with all my curl creams and gels. You have to try this if you have curly hair
Shae R.
Giovanni's used to be one of my staples until I expanded my horizons with other successful hair products . But it still one I can and would go back to using anytime. I have mainly 4a type natural hair and using this leave in conditioner always made detangling much easier than trying to detangle without. It's very lightweight with little to no scent. I like it that way because once I've completed detangling, I can go in with my daily moisturizer and/or styling product. Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner
Felicia B.
I really wanted to love this conditioner as much as others with natural hair. I have natural, low porosity 4B/4C hair and this leave-in did not help my hair feel moisturized. It did not absorb into my hair well and just felt like it sits on top of my strands. While using this leave-in I feel like I had to re-moisturize my hair more often (every day) vs other products I can go several days in between. I like the smell and the light feel but I would not repurchase this product.
Megan J.
I think this product works great as far as being a leave in conditioner. I can skip that part and easily do it out of the shower with this product. I don't really like the smell but it isn't dreadful. I don't feel as though it helps me as far as detangling goes. My hair may just be too thick for this product but it isn't awful. It was also relatively inexpensive. It is also Leaping Bunny approved so it is a cruelty free product!
Kalika A.
Bronx, ny
I love this product in my hair. Especially for wash and go. I'm natural 4a/4b textured woman. When I apply this product to my hair strand I can detangle with no problems. This product is amazing. This is one of my new staples. I purchase this product at my local beauty supply store or at fairway. Go get it now
Mirian V.
Covina, CA
I bought a very big size bottle from Massage Warehouse. Either this place sells bad stuff or this product is not good for my hair. Where can I get this?
Kyrsa W.
Dover, DE
Does this product leave any buildup?
Jaylynn J.
Does this moisturize your hair really good ? Would you say this is a must have product?
Manar H.
The Netherlands
Would anyone recommend this product for 3a/b type of hair?
April D.
I have very dry & damaged curly hair. Would this be a good product for me? Is it heavy on the hair at all?