BY CONDITION 3-IN-1

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With Sun Screen Holds Conditions Protects Condition 3-in-1® Hairspray, enriched with Pro-Vitamin B-5 and Sunscreen, helps hold, condition and protect your hairstyle.  This Maximum Hold Formula delivers super hold that lasts into the night without leaving hair feeling stiff or sticky. Condition® won t change hair s natural moisture balance and leaves hair looking shiny and healthy, never dull or dry.  Its exclusive combination of conditioners, sunscreen and strong holding agents takes extra care of your hair, leaving it natural looking and touchably soft. Questions or Comments? ; see more...

Review (1)
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
This has been around for as long as I can remember. If it's been around that long,they must be doing something right. It is affordable, and fits in just about anyone's budget. It comes in unscented, as well as scented. I do have my go to now,but I remember when I wanted those bangs sitting straight up as a kid this was it. This did its job well. One thing I would say that could be worked on is flaking, I'd give it 5 stars if that was fixed.