BY CONCRETE MINERALS

• Is there a lot of fallout with this brands loose eye shad...1 Answers
  • Has any one heard of Concrete Minerals eyeshadows? I pic...2 Answers
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
After seeing ads on Instagram I decided to try this Indy brand out. I order the sugar skull set and the eyeshadow primer. First I love the packaging. The tin container is well done. I wish the loose pigments were a bit more pigmented but it’s ok. The primer does a good job but definitely only good for loose shadows. The one real issue I have is their processing of orders. I ordered on Black Friday and didn’t receive a confirmation of it being shipped out for 2 weeks. They say that orders were backed up due to the holiday but I ordered a lot of things that day and they by far took the longest
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
So far I've tried it a couple of times and wasn't very impressed. The shadow that I bought looked brighter on the picture and of course I wasn't expecting a super bright color, but it wasn't even a little bright or as pigmented as I thought it would. It was a loose powder shadow and it was easy to blend, but you definitely need to have a base color before you apply it or else you won't get a very pigmented look. I think that I need to try more of their stuff to have a more full view of their products.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I LOOOOOVE these eyeshadows. They are cheap ($8-9) and you get a decent sized container. Plus you can determine how bold you want your look by using more or less of the shadow. They blend great, hold all day and have minimal fallout when applying (my MAC shadow has more fallout). They have so many amazing colors. Plus to top it off it's all natural and cruelty free. I will never spend money on a "high end" eyeshadow again!!
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
They blend out so beautifully! The red in this picture is one of the colors I used called "Hearts" no patchiness. Blends well with other shadows. Very pigmented. They last a long time. Great pricing as well!
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
The eyeshadow pigments are amazing! I suggest using a wet brush to help avoid the fallout since they are loose powders. The mattes are great and true mattes. The mineral shadows have a lovely shimmering quality.

They have a smooth, velvety texture and feel great on the skin.
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
Saw this company in a FB ad and decided to give them a try. Ordered an eyeshadow set and some of their shimmery lip gloss. I am a big fan of the lipgloss!! I used the eyeshadow for the first time today and while I did like it, it didn't seem to have the same quality as Urban Decay (my fav brand.) I do like supporting small businesses tho, so I would still recommend purchasing from them.
Erin M.
Marengo, IL
Everything I have gotten from.CM has so far been amazing! The colors are highly pigmented and the shadows stay on all day. The lip tints smell lovely and are moisturizing with a hint of color.
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
The product is called Electric Eye primer and it's all I use for my eye primer. The color stays on all day without smudge or dressing which is extremely important to me. It makes their already bright eyeshadows pop even more!
Jana M.
Absolutely one of my all time favorite brands! The pigmentation of every eyeshadow I own from CM (which is definitely 20+ of them) has never disappointed me once. I cannot recommend their eyeshadows enough.
Rebekah M.
Whittier, CA
I adore this brand. I have 30 of their eyeshadows and a few lip colors. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and go on smoothly. I love Sweet Carina for an everyday look. They have colors ranging the rainbow and come in matte or sparkle. They are definitely affordable at 7-8 bucks a pot and they send free samples with every order.

The lip color is more of a tinted balm and is nice when you don't want a heavy lip.
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
Has any one heard of Concrete Minerals eyeshadows? I picked some up but haven't had a chance to use them yet. Has anyone used them? Thoughts?
Di A.
Is there a lot of fallout with this brands loose eye shadows? Is it pigmented ? What is the diff between the mineral shadow vs the matte pro matte shadows??