Concord Foods Smoothie Banana uploaded by Leanne C.

BY CONCORD FOODS

Concord Foods Banana Smoothie.
Just add: 1 ripe banana, milk & ice. see more...

Leanne C.
Foodie Expert
I love this smoothie mix. I find it has super easy directions to fallow. There's only 4 steps. Take less then 3 minutes to make. Most of the items the mix calls for you should already have on hand. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves smoothies. Definitely one of the easiest smoothie I've ever made!
Mary P.
Yorkville, IL
This item is an everyday used item in my house. Specifically, the chocolate banana smoothie flavor though. The Chocolate banana mix is fat free and has no added sugar. I am always looking for convenient healthy choices at the store and this is one I always recommend to others. The directions are on the package and are super easy and super fast! Not only is it healthy, but it taste like a chocolate soft served ice cream and is definitely go to treat.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
This has. Very good taste. Will buy again. Love that you only need a small amount of ingredients. Great product
Teneshia T.
Lena , MS
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty good item I still haven't found that right one for me. It's also priced pretty decent. Has lots of flavors which is also good.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
Delicious smoothie mix you can add yogurt, milk, ice, ice cream, or regular cream to make it smoothr and cold I recommend blending with one of these in a blender, really simple to make and tastes great! Definantly a money saver as well compared to smoothie places that sale their own. :)
Caroline K.
Kansas
Amazing product! I love this so much. I totally recommend this to anyone, and have already recommended it to people in real life!<3
Haley R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
THESE TASTE AMAZING I CANT GET ENOUGH THEY R CHEAP AND TASTE SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD OMG YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaney W.
Foodie Expert
This is awesome! It is cheap and very easy to prepare. I have added chocolate to it before and it is great!
jordyn R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love these smoothies!! So refreshing on a hot hot day!! Perfect for sitting around by the pool!!
Lauren B.
Seaside, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the best! Absolutely my most favorite think to put in either my smoothies or shakes. On a diet? Don't buy this. But regardless it's an amazing product!
patricia d.
Ashtabula, OH
How do it taste? and is there more flavors?
Jaime W.
Glenolden, PA
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to try this, what's the best way? Milk? Yogurt? Ice cream😉? Thanks!
Telisha G.
Princeton, IN
Good? Not good? Thoughts? Are they easy?
Jaimee M.
Henrico, VA
What does the power do or add? I always make banana smoothies with just banana milk and ice so I am just wondering.