BeveragesJuiceConcord Foods
Reconstituted Lemon Juice

Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice

by Concord Foods

Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice.

As good or better than a fresh lemon?
Where is this product from?
How do you use this in your cooking?
Start your review of Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice!
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lemon squeeze container. I drink alot of water and this gives my water a nice crisp taste. It is easy to throw in your purse for on the go. You can't mistake what it is due to it looking like a lemon. I would definitely recommend trying this in your water for a little taste.
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what I always love to buy when I go grocery shopping. It’s ready to use and I son’t have to deal with the hassle of squishing it to get the juice when it’s literally just taste the same as the fresh squeeze ones. I use it for cooking and cocktail drinks! Perfectly works fine for me.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
When fresh lemons can't be found to juice and use in foods, sauces, beverages, I find this to be a perfect substitute. A little goes a long way. It refrigerateswell and lasts a long time.
grace N.
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by grace N.
Very good.Not much in the bottle tho.Cute design.Also it taste like lemons.10/10 would recommend.Also but i would add more lemon juice to the bottle because it barley lasted me that long.
Secret A.
Fremont, CA
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by Secret A.
Good and easy to use if you are too lazy to cut your own lemons and dig out all the seeds
Kathy G.
Imperial, CA
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by Kathy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff!! I put it on pretty much everything. It tastes good and it's super convenient. I like the fact that it doesn't expire/go bad as fast as fresh lemons. It's a staple in my fridge.
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is inexpensive and great to keep in kitchen for cooking!! I usually add it to some rice or chicken for some extra flavor sometimes I put a little bit on fish too. I will definitely buy this again I loved it!
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love lemon juice in my water. I am trying to drink less sugar and sodas. This gives your water a perfect kick.
Bob H.
jerome
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by Bob H.
For those of my sour people this is a great, and sour thing. I know that this might be weird to see me reviewing Leno juice because almost everyone knows what this.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Great substitute for fresh lemon juice. Easy to use, affordable, tastes fresh and lemony. I like being able to keep this in my to-go bag for use on the road in teas and snacks.