Concord Foods Candy Apple Kit - 10 CT uploaded by Heather S.

BY CONCORD FOODS

Concord Foods Candy Apple Kit.
Makes 10 candy apples. see more...

• This is so cute and interesting! Where can I find a kit l...6 Answers
  • Is his one simple to use? My roommates and I are thinking...3 Answers
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Halloween is my favorite holiday I love creepy stuff , my favorite treat that reminds me of Halloween is definitely candy apples , love the sweetness and how you can cover it with chocolate as well I like how hard it gets
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It comes with 2 things one is the sticks for the apples and the second one is the candy apple powder but you still need sugar for your own to make the apples. It says it will take 18 minuets but it took more time and I didn’t have candy thermometer but I knew what the hard cracking stage is. Now dipping the apples it didn’t make 10 apples it made 8 but out of the eight two of them wasn’t covered all the way. And it wasn’t that sweet so that was good. But I will buy it again next year.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
Followed all directions on the box, clocked to the hard crack stage and left apples to cool. Majority of the candy coating melted right off of the apples by the following day and by day 3 they were grainy sugar coated apples and a big sticky mess on the tray beneath them. I don't think I'll be truing these again no matter how good they smelt or how good the candy we did get to enjoy tasted.
Amanda T.
Depew, NY
Annual tradition in our house! Who doesn't love a juicy candy covered apple around the Halloween season?! Add some cinnamon in the mix for an extra sweet surprise. Can be given as cute gifts for family, or friends even teachers love them!
Beauty L.
I love this product because it is used to make one of my fave treats at this time of the year!!!! Who doesn't like Candy Apples??!!!! The product is so easy to use and always me to think about creative things to decorate my Apples for the season! From walnuts to prices of peanut M&M's this is my GO 2 item to start my treat for the season!!!!
Isabel A.
I really tried to like it. I really did but it takes forever to do in my opinion. Also I still can't get out the stain that the candy apple mixture left on my counter from dipping. I had to buy a candy thermometer which I didn't even really use it! The flavor was alright. But not worth the mess.
Jaime I.
Fenton, Michigan
Making Candy Apples is a Halloween tradition in my house! This kit makes it so easy to do and the flavor is just like the candy apples from the fair! I wish they made it in clear too so we could add our own colors to it, that would be fun!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
An absolute must have for Halloween and autumn!! I buy mine at stop and shop and it's the perfect Halloween treat for the kids. Half healthy half sugar! Win win! Worth the money and fun to make with the kids as well!!
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
candy apples have always been, and will ALWAYS be my all time, ANYTIME favorite treat! They are absolutely perfect! sweet and juicy, fruit and candy, you can't go wrong! ♡♡

I'm giving this product three stars because I know it works, and tastes delicious, HOWEVER, for some odd reason EVERY TIME I try to make these the candy does NOT stick.... lol. No idea dea why.... And I do wash the apples. But my aunt and ex made them and they were awesome
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
This kit is great.My family and i have used this candy apple kit and the caramel apple kit.If you follow the instructions then they come out perfectly.A nice hard candy shell and taste so good topped with coconut.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is so cute and interesting! Where can I find a kit like this?
Dana L.
Is his one simple to use? My roommates and I are thinking about making some, are these any good?