Concord Foods Apple Crisp uploaded by Victoria  P.Concord Foods Apple Crisp uploaded by Lauren T.

BY CONCORD FOODS

Concord Foods Apple Crisp.
Just add fresh apples and butter.
Also makes great peach or blueberry crisp. see more...

Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
This was amazingly delicious AND affordable. I decided to use 5 large apples (all different kinds) and 3 large peaches. I peeled and thinly sliced the fruits into small strips and put them in an un-greased glass casserole pan. I then mixed the package with softened butter in a bowl and spread evenly on the top. I baked it at 375 for 45 min uncovered. Best part for my family is there’s no sodium in the mix ! We use unsalted butter too :) Concord Foods Apple Crisp
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
Every fall I make endless batches of my all-time favorite dessert! I find it best when you slice the apples thin. I prefer gala or Fuji apples. Serve this in a dish topped with vanilla bean ice cream!
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I tried this a few months ago and was surprised how good it was compared to made from scratch. I think next time I'll try the peach kind. You can't go wrong with the crisp especially when you add ice cream.
Heather N.
Foodie Expert
Saw these at winco near the fruit and thought why not, it's cheap and looks good. Well as always, I was right! It was amazing!!!!
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I tend to make things from scratch but when I saw this I couldn't pass it up and I was surprised at how good it was! My whole family loved it!