BY CONCORD

Cry Baby Sour Bubble Gum - 9ct - 24pk see more...

• Will these ever be sold individually packed in gumball ma...1 Answers
Concord Cry Baby Sour Bubble Gum - 9ct - 24pk
  • "For those of you with a sweet tooth and love sour candy..this is the one for you!" in 2 reviews
  • "But the flavor doesn't last long at all " in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried this gum I really did have that strong sour taste!" in 1 review
  • "So sweet and sour but I just couldn't get enough of them!" in 1 review
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I have ate these since I was a child. I love that they are a sour candy that is actually sour! and you can get them for a good price. The only downfall that they have is that the flavor doesn't last very long, but you get several pieces in a tube so that makes it better.
Kameka T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember we used to challenge each other as kids to see who could last longer without spitting their gum out. These babies were so sour and it is fun to now have the opportunity to share this experience with my nephews who LOVE sour candy.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I lovee love love these! If anyone loves sour you will love these. I don't always chew them for them gum I just love the sour taste. They are one of the best sour candies. ! A++
This little baby gumballs pack a powerful punch. They are hard to find and when I do, I purchase a lot. I love the intense sour flavor. I use to get this gum on weekends with my mom at the candy store. Only certain stores would carry them. This was a blast from the past.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I used to love this when I was a kid! I like that they taste very sour but the flavor only lasts for a little bit and the gum gets hard pretty quick. I still like to eat them once in a while.
Joanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
This candy is the perfect duo. It acts as gum and sour candy. However, if you are looking for gum with a flavor that lasts for a while then I wouldn't recommend it.
Nicole N.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wow, these go way back! Haha, I remember I used to try and find ten cents all over my house just to buy them. Perf combo of sweet and sour! One of my all time favs!
Priscilla F.
These are great to put in goodie bags and u can find them at dollar tree or even 99 cent stores. They come I'm all sorts of flavors depending on their cOlor
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
The first time I tried this gum I really did have that strong sour taste! The flavor didn't last as long as I would like but they were still worth it!
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oh my gosh I loved these as a girl growing up! They are so sour! I absolutely love these! If you love sour, I recommend that you give these a try!
Priscilla F.
Will these ever be sold individually packed in gumball machines?