Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Lesley s.Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Ashley G.Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Ashley G.

BY CONCORD CONFECTIONS

Whether you prefer Luscious Lemon or Gushin' Grape, Razzles Candy is sure to tickle your taste buds and treat your tongue to a blast of fruit flavor. Plus, Razzles turn into gum when chewed! Packet measures: 7W x 3H inches. see more...

• What's everyone's favorite color? 3 Answers
  • So once you bite in, is there gum inside? Or is it like a Blo-pop?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite memory of Razzles?4 Answers
  • "I have always loved Razzle's.." in 1 review
  • "Hate this candy it tastes like soap to me so every time I eat this I think of doing laundry (I hate laundry) and it is just kind of disgusting in my opinion" in 1 review
  • "But ever since seeing 13 going on 30 I can't help it!" in 1 review
  • "I like the flavor, and it is neat that it changes to gum, but the gum doesn't last long before it gets grainy and weird." in 1 review
  • "I remember chasing down the ice cream man just to get them!" in 1 review
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I'm not even kidding you, when I saw that I could review these I audibly said "OH MY GOSH!"

Because I have totally forgotten about these!

I used to LOVE these things. I remember when we found a store that sold these in high school, my friends and I bought like 10 packs each and chewed it all the way to a track meet.

They're such a cool candy, unfortunately they're so hard to find!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to eat these as a kid. They were fun 2n1.. candy and gum.. Perfect! My daughter seen them and I was surprised they were still around.. now she likes them..pretty cool growing up on something, then having your own kid like it to.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Razzles are another childhood favorite of mine. They first taste like an awesome candy then turn into gum. How cool is that. They taste great. They are harder to find in stores so I always buy them when I find them.
Ashley W.
I swear all because of the movie 13 Going on 30 did I actually go out of my way to try razzles and I am so glad I did. While I don't think it is the best candy I have ever had in my life it is fun to see how a candy turns into a gum. When you first chew it I am not going to lie it feels like your chewing a Flintstones vitamin you know the one we all took as kid then it magically turns into a tiny piece of gum (if you could call it that). I am in no way saying I don't like this candy I actually love it and highly recommend you try it. I just know that it isn't everyone's cut of tea but its still good to try things from our past and see how far candy has come.
Aiyana B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always loved Razzles!? It starts out as basically a chalky candy almost like a smarty, and then as it's chewed turns into a gum. All of my friends have said they're either weird, or gross. But I'm all things 80s! I was born in 95' but I absolutely love music, food, toys, and candy from the 80s. Love love love!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I had never heard of this candy until I watched 13 going on 30. After I saw the movie I had to try it. It was alright. I don't think I've had them again so they weren't so good that I felt the need to try them again. I think maybe its because if I'm going to have gum I just want gum. I found myself eating the candy chewing it into gum form and spitting it out shortly after when the flavor started to fade.
Dacy D.
This is such a fun candy. It starts out like a candy, and then it turns into gum. I find myself having to eat a handful just to get a good size of gum. They've been around for many years, I think the movie 13 going on 30 made them a little popular again. The original flavors are the best.
LeeAnn T.
This is my favorite candy/gum of all time! It's been my favorite since I was 5, sadly I can never find them anywhere so I don't get them very often. You can't put a price on these and the childhood memories they hold. I remember watch '13 going on 30' every year and getting excited when they ate razzles.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Razzels were my childhood and always take me back. They are fun in your mouth with a great taste. They have different flavors with every color and are very affordable. There is nothing else out there like it. You can find it at Walmart or Target.
ReShicka P.
Razzles reminds me of my childhood. They are kind of hard to find in stores but you can typically find them at a gas station in the candy aisle. The flavor isn't the best, there is definitely better candy/gum available but it's a fun candy to try.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
Did you hear about these from 13 going on 30?
Beauty W.
So once you bite in, is there gum inside? Or is it like a Blo-pop?
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
What is your favorite memory of Razzles?
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's everyone's favorite color?