Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24)

by Concord Confections

Whether you prefer Luscious Lemon or Gushin' Grape, Razzles Candy is sure to tickle your taste buds and treat your tongue to a blast of fruit flavor. Plus, Razzles turn into gum when chewed! Packet measures: 7W x 3H inches.

What's everyone's favorite color?
So once you bite in, is there gum inside? Or is it like a Blo-pop?
What is your favorite memory of Razzles?
Start your review of Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24)!
Product Highlights
“I like the flavor, and it is neat that it changes to gum, but the gum doesn't last long before it gets grainy and weird.” in reviews
“But ever since seeing 13 going on 30 I can't help it!” in reviews
“I remember chasing down the ice cream man just to get them!” in reviews
“I have always loved Razzle's..” in reviews
“Hate this candy it tastes like soap to me so every time I eat this I think of doing laundry (I hate laundry) and it is just kind of disgusting in my opinion” in reviews
Laurel Springs, NJ
This is the best candy out there with sour Lifesavers being a close second these are the Cinnamon toast crunch of the candy world. And there are lots of variations my personal favorite being fizzle razzles with is like eating soda but it's gun and unlike other gums the flavor doesn't run out fast.
These take me back to my childhood. I can only find these in certain stores now and the price is usually around $2. I absolutely love them, but I am biased because they have memories attached. I recommend these to anyone who likes trying old style candy.
Kershaw, SC
Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Summer M.
These are definitely one of my favorite candies ever. I love how they taste, of course, and also how they slowly transition from an actual candy to gum. After a while they do lose their flavor, but you get so many in a pack!! Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24)
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The first time I ever tried Razzles was at a movie theater a few years ago. Definitely a great candy. It turned into gum so that was pretty amazing, the flavors are great and taste good. I would definitely try them again, repurchase worthy for sure.
Craigsville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not even kidding you, when I saw that I could review these I audibly said "OH MY GOSH!" Because I have totally forgotten about these! I used to LOVE these things. I remember when we found a store that sold these in high school, my friends and I bought like 10 packs each and chewed it all the way to a track meet. They're such a cool candy, unfortunately they're so hard to find!
SACRAMENTO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Lesley S.
I used to eat these as a kid. They were fun 2n1.. candy and gum.. Perfect! My daughter seen them and I was surprised they were still around.. now she likes them..pretty cool growing up on something, then having your own kid like it to.
belleville, NJ
Razzles are another childhood favorite of mine. They first taste like an awesome candy then turn into gum. How cool is that. They taste great. They are harder to find in stores so I always buy them when I find them.
Whitney, Tx
I swear all because of the movie 13 Going on 30 did I actually go out of my way to try razzles and I am so glad I did. While I don't think it is the best candy I have ever had in my life it is fun to see how a candy turns into a gum. When you first chew it I am not going to lie it feels like your chewing a Flintstones vitamin you know the one we all took as kid then it magically turns into a tiny piece of gum (if you could call it that). I am in no way saying I don't like this candy I actually love it and highly recommend you try it. I just know that it isn't everyone's cut of tea but its still good to try things from our past and see how far candy has come.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this candy it fun to chew that is a regular candy then turns into a gum I got this for a 1$ at dollar store really nothing to compared this to really affordable really recommend these to others to try
Clinton, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always loved Razzles!? It starts out as basically a chalky candy almost like a smarty, and then as it's chewed turns into a gum. All of my friends have said they're either weird, or gross. But I'm all things 80s! I was born in 95' but I absolutely love music, food, toys, and candy from the 80s. Love love love!