Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Ashley G.Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Ashley G.Concord Confections Razzles Single 1.4 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Lesley s.

BY CONCORD CONFECTIONS

Whether you prefer Luscious Lemon or Gushin' Grape, Razzles Candy is sure to tickle your taste buds and treat your tongue to a blast of fruit flavor. Plus, Razzles turn into gum when chewed! Packet measures: 7W x 3H inches. see more...

• What's everyone's favorite color? 3 Answers
  • So once you bite in, is there gum inside? Or is it like a Blo-pop?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite memory of Razzles?4 Answers
  • "I remember chasing down the ice cream man just to get them!" in 1 review
  • "I like the flavor, and it is neat that it changes to gum, but the gum doesn't last long before it gets grainy and weird." in 1 review
  • "Hate this candy it tastes like soap to me so every time I eat this I think of doing laundry (I hate laundry) and it is just kind of disgusting in my opinion" in 1 review
  • "But ever since seeing 13 going on 30 I can't help it!" in 1 review
  • "I have always loved Razzle's.." in 1 review
Ashley W.
I swear all because of the movie 13 Going on 30 did I actually go out of my way to try razzles and I am so glad I did. While I don't think it is the best candy I have ever had in my life it is fun to see how a candy turns into a gum. When you first chew it I am not going to lie it feels like your chewing a Flintstones vitamin you know the one we all took as kid then it magically turns into a tiny piece of gum (if you could call it that). I am in no way saying I don't like this candy I actually love it and highly recommend you try it. I just know that it isn't everyone's cut of tea but its still good to try things from our past and see how far candy has come.
Dacy D.
This is such a fun candy. It starts out like a candy, and then it turns into gum. I find myself having to eat a handful just to get a good size of gum. They've been around for many years, I think the movie 13 going on 30 made them a little popular again. The original flavors are the best.
ReShicka P.
Razzles reminds me of my childhood. They are kind of hard to find in stores but you can typically find them at a gas station in the candy aisle. The flavor isn't the best, there is definitely better candy/gum available but it's a fun candy to try.
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
Oooo...one of my all time favorite and old school candy...love the taste of razzles...If you havent tryed razzles i would defently recommend them to you..so yummy and colorful
Andi M.
Fayetteville, AR
Razzle used to be one of my favorite candies when I was little. They're such a unique and interesting candy. However, I can never find them anymore.
Megan J.
Really tasty and super unique! They were mentioned in "13 going on 30" so I had to try them when I saw them in a candy store!!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who has had these? They remind me of the movie, 13 going on 30, they would be so much better, if the flavor lasted longer
Heather V.
Sylvester , WV
So good. Reminds me of the 90s. Haha a good time to be a kid. Introduced these to my own kids and they now love them.
Katlyn J.
I absolutely love this candy! Candy that turns into gum is unique but the gum doenst last very long
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I'm not even kidding you, when I saw that I could review these I audibly said "OH MY GOSH!"

Because I have totally forgotten about these!

I used to LOVE these things. I remember when we found a store that sold these in high school, my friends and I bought like 10 packs each and chewed it all the way to a track meet.

They're such a cool candy, unfortunately they're so hard to find!
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
Did you hear about these from 13 going on 30?
Beauty W.
So once you bite in, is there gum inside? Or is it like a Blo-pop?
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
What is your favorite memory of Razzles?
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite color?