BY CONCORD CONFECTIONS

Sour Lemon, Cherry, Lime, Orange, and Blue Raspberry, 1.4 oz. Pouch, 24 Pouches per order, Made in Canada, Kosher, Gluten Free see more...

Alyssa M.
Stillwater, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So much fun to eat!! They are so yummy and kids or adults could enjoy them. I grab them any chance I have. The regular ones are great, but the sour really spices it up. Great price, couldn't ask for a better deal. I would buy them over and over again.
LeeAnn T.
I love razzles! And I LOVE sour flavored things, so you put both together and gaaahhh I just want to kiss the person that made these. They are the best candies in the world, I mean who doesn't like candy who doesn't like gum, who wouldn't love candy that turns into gum!!!!
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
Aahhh Razzle's!! Memory flash back! J could never keep this candy as a kid, because everyone wanted my candy. Unless I went and hid in a closet. Just kidding! But this is a fun candy that turns to gum and very very flavorful!!
Julie M.
Razzles are great! If you want candy and something for afterwards, they are perfect! The sour ones are even better because you get a little more flavor in them than you do when you just have original flavored ones.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I saw this candy on a movie when i was younger and had to have them!! most candies that are also gum are usualy not very good however this one is great!! the candy portion tastes so good and unlike any other candy, and when it turns to gum it still has a great taste and lasts for quite a while
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Razzles! These are awesome! Makes me feel like a kid again. I love the flavors, it's a fun candy and it's fun to say...razzle...and it's a 2 in 1 candy. It can't get better than that.
samantha g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Razzles are so good! my favorite flavor is definitely the cherry. the only thing is after eating a bunch of them, they tend to leave a weird feeling in my throat
Mia W.
I haven't had these in years! I wasn't a huge fan, but as a kid candy is candy. I am not sure where to find these anymore. They were sour, and a gummy texture.
Alisha K.
They are okay, not so much of a fan. A lot of taste at first but it disappears fast. Colors are fun and the texture of the candy feels nice in my mouth.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
I always seen older adults eating these and never thought to try them. Well on day my friend made me try them and I kinda feel in love